Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Hartford 45% increase

Called Hartford Auto Ins. To find out why Policy renewal went up 700.00 dollars. Was told, nothing that I did, just normal inflation. Called several other insurers and none of the quotes were as high as the Hartford. Geico gave me the same coverage that I had for slightly more than I paid last year. I think claiming to offer a great price to seniors while increasing their premium by 45% is ludicrious.

Contributor

On my very first renewal after 6 months of coverage, mine just went up 29%. 

Makes my former insurance company better... so, I'm calling them back. 

0 Kudos

We had a 50% increase in our rates after 2 years! 50% !!! We have had no tickets, accidents or claims! OUTRAGEOUS!! 50% increase!!!  Looking for new insurance, auto, coverage. AARP - you should consider a different car insurance company. a 50% increase is not a good company! 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Read my post about the Avis Budget rental at Pittsburgh airport.  AARP is doing NOTHING about what happened to me there.  It is time to hold AARP accountable.  They want the annual fee, then represent the members.  

Time for a new CEO.  

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP