Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Can someone please clarify how print magazine subscription works?

Can someone please clarify how print magazine subscription works?

I ordered a one-year print magazine subscription using points and received a "Thanks for redeeming!" email confirming the subscription.  The text portion of the email said, "This is a confirmation of your recent points redemption from our members-only section. Exclusive rewards are just one more way you can make your membership work for you. Click below to access your reward. Enjoy!" and it was followed by order specifics (order #, date ordered, item info and # of points redeemed.  Below that was a big red "Get your reward" button. Upon clicking that button, I was taken to a page that did not show the magazine I ordered, but another group of magazines and looked like it was actually an invitation to order additional magazines.  Is there anything I need to do to kick off my print subscription to one magazine for which I already redeemed points?  I was assuming they were going to use the address info from my AARP membership since they didn't ask for an address during the redemption.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LaurieB352812 Once you complete your redemption, you will receive an email with directions to place your order for the magazine. Be sure to click the "Get Your Reward" button to complete the order. Once you complete the order, you can expect to receive your first print issue within 3-10 weeks. While you wait for your hard copy, you will also be able to enjoy access to the current digital issue. 

0 Kudos

I clicked on Get Your Reward button Feb 2, 2023 and haven't gotten anything yet. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@KimP644998 Once you click the Get Your Reward button, you are taken to the website to select the magazine and provide your address details to complete the order. Once you completed the order you should have received an email confirming your order. Did you complete that steps and receive the email confirmation?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP