Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP is equally responsible for the mess

Contributor

AARP is equally responsible for the mess

Someone at the TOP of AARP owes us an explanation and apology for selecting a substandard company to replace our credit cards. I hold AARP equally responsible for this fiasco. 

AARP does investigative reporting on poor decisions and practices that affect the 50+ community. I hope you have the guts to do an honest article in your next magazine on whom at AARP was responsible for this decision, why it was made, all the incompetence at Barclays that ended up negatively affecting millions of people who trusted AARP, and be sure to include real stories of all the real people who couldn't pay bills, buy medicine, and spent hours on the phone waiting to try to straighten out the mess caused by AARP’s decision to change from Chase.

DO NOT send me a scripted platitude in response to this. I do not want to be appeased. We deserve answers and an apology from AARP.

Trusted Contributor

I am with you 100 percent. I have been waiting for around1800 US DOLLARS in refunds for 4 weeks and nothing has appeared on my account. In the meantime, I am suffering from financial difficuly and no one gives a **bleep**.

I WILL SEEK LEGAL RECOURSE VERY SOON, if I am not refunded ASAP.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP