Join Dr. Catherine Alicia Georges and Amy Goyer at 10:15 a.m. ET Wednesday for an AARP telephone town hall on family caregiving issues. Register here.

Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: A SIMPLE question about "new" AARP Rewards = Sweepstakes? yes or no?

Message 1 of 4

You're welcome @CatGiorgia66! We'll continue to flush out the FAQ page based on member feedback.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

THANK YOU!!!!!  Now, may I suggest that you add this tidbit of information to the easily-accesible info about the upcoming change, and make sure that your on-line personnel who answer direct e-mail questions ALSO know this answer?  (A no-brainer, in my opinion......)

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@CatGiorgia66 AARP Rewards will have different sweeps of all values and types including once in a lifetime experiences and trips. There will be instant win prizes up for grabs daily.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

A SIMPLE question about "new" AARP Rewards = Sweepstakes? yes or no?

Message 4 of 4

I've possed this question on-line to your "help" desk, and received a non-answer in that I was given the links to the voluminous pages about the change -- which do NOT answer the question.

Then, I wrote again, repeated the question, and was told that I needed to CALL the help desk and ask there.  WHAT?!?!?  The people who work at the on-line help deak don't know if there will still be sweepstakes as part of the New AARP Rewards?  Strange.

O.K., so, third times' the charm:

WILL THE NEW AARP REWARDS PROGRAM HAVE SWEEPSTAKES?  SIMPLE "YES" OR "NO"?

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs