Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

5 year membership discount

I am a current member and I received an offer in the mail for a 5 year membership renewal for $49.00. It directed me to mail a check or go to www.aarp.org/renewdiscount 1. I can't find any option in the renewal page for this discount. The letter says I have until 02/14/2022 to reply. How can I renew this online?

Community Concierge

@LesterK592893 When you click on the link:  www.aarp.org/renewdiscount and enter in your details, you will be taken to the screen where you can select the 5 year term for $49. Let me know if you need anything! 

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

So everyone knows, a decade and a half ago I bought a "lifetime" AARP membership; in fact one for me and another for Mom.

Then when bro and sis hit 50, gifted them each the same.

I learned about it wayyyyy back when I joined on my 50th in 1994; since have read many posts, but this one is the greatest: AARP Lifetime Membership .

Join AARP for life!

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP