Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Does anyone know of a place where you can rent exercise equipment treadmill? I dont want a lease

Contributor

Does anyone know of a place where you can rent exercise equipment treadmill? I dont want a lease

I would like to rent equipment. I am not interested in a lease to buy program. Just a rental. I would like to go back to my gym when the pandemic is over. I miss my treadmill. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

For treadmills and other exercise equipment, rent-a-Center like leading shops.

They also do sell last years models off lease.

Same as hospital equipment supplier do (at least some) ask about off lease specials.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @NerineV377362! I recommend checking with local gyms and studios in your area. There's a spin studio by me that started a monthly rental program for their spin bikes. If there's a gym you use, I'd start there. If they don't offer rentals, they will hopefully be able to give you suggestions.

Hope that helps!

-Rachel

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP