Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Periodic Contributor

Blackjack

How can I compete with daily BILLION scores in Blackjack?

0 Kudos
Contributor

No way someone can get Millions without cheating. I emailed them and they said it was Legitimate score 😜ha ha . Yeah right !!!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I have found how the BlsckJack cheaters are doing it. I have reported it to the Arkadium support group and they are not going to fix it at this time. I use a "IgnoreCheatersAbove" ID and post a cheating score of a MILLION or more, to draw a line in the sand. It has slowed, but not stopped the BILLION scores.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@RptFakeBillionScores wrote:

I have found how the BlsckJack cheaters are doing it. I have reported it to the Arkadium support group and they are not going to fix it at this time. I use a "IgnoreCheatersAbove" ID and post a cheating score of a MILLION or more, to draw a line in the sand. It has slowed, but not stopped the BILLION scores.

It is clear that manipulation of this game figures into these BILLIONS AND BILLIONS extreme scores. When asked about these extreme scores, I am given two answers: (1) That you can play BLACKJACK for days on end, keeping the game open; and, (2) That to get to these extreme scores you must go "ALL IN" over and over again. Both of those explanations don't "hold water". As to needing to play for days to accrue the BILLIONS AND BILLIONS, @RptFakeBillionScores has input a "cheating" score as they call it. The cheating score took MOMENTS NOT DAYS. Thank you, @RptFakeBillionScores. As to going "ALL IN" over and over again, that would only be productive if you knew in advance which hands you were to win and which hands you were to lose BECAUSE if it was a matter of just repeated "ALL IN'S", then EVENTUALLY you would hit a losing hand and go back to ZERO.

0 Kudos
Contributor

How are they Cheating 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP