Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

What's my account number

0 Kudos

Jeanette Reaves

0 Kudos

I have two different card numbers one with the A in the middle one without which do I need??? 

0 Kudos

I have an online account and the aarp app but it does not show my  aarp number 

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@SharonT957261

Hi Sharon 

Attached is pic of AARP NOW APP If you have this app as you said click to open will be page in pic then click on pic of card right hand side at top it'll show your Membership card with all your info... very quick way to access your info Hope this helps 

Have a blessed day! : )

AARP NOW APPAARP NOW APP

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@SharonT957261   Click on your User Name and using the drop down menu click on My Account. You will probably have to sign in again, then you can see all of your information. See example image below. Also see message 2, page one and the example image I posted. You can also scroll to bottom of page, see, In This Topic, and click on the images.

AARPMyAccount2019.jpg

Contributor

Yep, this is a total scam. They send you a zillion welcome emails and benefit emails but not one of them has your account number in them. Then, when you go to print it or order a card thru the mail, (which should be automatically sent), you have to enter your account number that you can't get access to! **bleep** kind of fricking government scam is this?

Why is it so difficult to access my account and my account number. Cannot call because it is Saturday. Isn't this supposed to.be a site for seniors? How is a senior supposed to navigate through the complexity of this site.
Community Manager
Community Manager

nb989719,

Please give us a call.

By Phone

Toll-Free Nationwide:1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277)
Toll-Free TTY: 1-877-434-7598
Toll-Free Spanish: 1-877-342-2277
International Calls: +1-202-434-3525

Hours: Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. through 11 p.m. ET

0 Kudos
Contributor

I agree with the other posts regarding finding your account number. I can call, but in this day and age your full account info should be available on your website and a card should be mailed.

Need my account number, please.

Social Butterfly

Are you looking for information about your AARP account? If so, go to the top of the page and hover over your user name and from the drop down menu click on My Account. See image below.

AARPAccount.JPG

Posted by,
cat0w
Texas (USA)

Contributor

No, it is not there. There is no way to get it and they don't send it in your welcome and benefits emails. IF you go to print your card, you have to enter your account number that you have no access to!  This is nothing but another f'ing shady government scam.

Contributor

I'm having the same issue.  Can't do anything with my account

0 Kudos

I have the same problem.  I went to print my card to GET my account number, and it's asking me for my account number.  **bleep**!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

0 Kudos

tried dropdown box - my account.....no help....no follow up

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakout® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP