Tell Congress to Protect Older Americans on Medicare and Not the Profits of the Big Drug Companies. Take Action Now!

Community Manager

Re: Sticker

Message 1 of 2

@bonnies871969, I'm so sorry for the confusion the activation sticker caused.  You can use this card upon receiving it.   Your feedback around the sticker activation is being shared so we can improve the experience moving forward.  Thank you so much for taking the time to share your firsthand experience and again, we apologize for any confusion the activation sticker may have created.

AARP Online Community Team
Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 2

If we don’t have to activate our cards and AARP knows there’s confusion concerning the sticker on the card. Then remove the sticker to remove the confusion. I’ve spent over an hour online trying to activate my card on top of live chatting with an employee. Who told me to register it in the upper right-hand corner of the website which does not exist either. 

‘Very upsetting. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors