Boycotts, Movements and Marches: Relive Some of the Events That Led to Change During the Civil Rights Movement. Read More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Photo Capacity

Message 1 of 3

AARPTeri wrote:

@Epster  The photo capacity is a bit larger than that, but we have allowed for an additional 2000.  Hopefully, this will resolve your issue, if you see this again please let me know.  Thank you!

Teri

@AARPTeri Beautiful. Thanks so much!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Photo Capacity

Message 2 of 3

@Epster  The photo capacity is a bit larger than that, but we have allowed for an additional 2000.  Hopefully, this will resolve your issue, if you see this again please let me know.  Thank you!

Teri

AARPTeri
Treasured Social Butterfly

Photo Capacity

Message 3 of 3

This is a question for everyone, but mostly for Admin:

This morning I was unable to post a photo until I deleted some from my album. Apparently I began the day with 1,000 photos in my albums.  Now I have perhaps 980, so, given that I post between 3-7 photos a day, I shall, presumably, be in this position again within a few days.

I know others here have had this problem.

What's the workaround or resolve? Thanks in advance. Smiley Happy

@AARPTeri

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving