Credit freezes are free under a federal law that just went into effect. Learn how to protect your credit.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: New Ideas, Tips & Answers Section in the Online Community

Message 1 of 4

Sorry for the frustration @Patsce.  We've removed the new area so we can fix the issues I referenced in my earlier post.  You're getting this error message now because it's been hidden.

The link will work again once it goes live and I'll be happy to post to this thread letting you know.

Thank you.

Sandy

AARP Online Community Team
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Having problems getting to the website.   Any suggestions?  Says i am not authorized  to read it 

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Hello folks,

Wanted you to know we launched the new Ideas, Tips & Answers area today and are working to fix a few bugs we're seeing like the double title you will see across the top.  We appreciate your patience as we iron out the kinks.

Be sure to take the time and explore this new area  if you haven't already >> https://community.aarp.org/t5/Ideas-Tips-Answers/ct-p/IdeasTipsAnswers

AARP Online Community Team
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

New Ideas, Tips & Answers Section in the Online Community

Message 4 of 4

We’re excited to announce the next phase of the online community redesign coming next Wednesday—a knowledge base, called “Ideas, Tips, & Answers”, which will serve as a go-to resource for answering many of your most frequently asked questions on various topics. However, this is not just your traditional FAQ section. Here, you get to have a say in what you feel are the important questions that need to be answered as well as providing answers to these questions.

Here’s how it works: You nominate posts that you feel answer questions that our members need to know about. If approved, the questions and answers are turned into knowledge articles, and both the posters and responders get credit for the articles. Anyone can nominate posts, and the more questions you answer, the more recognition you can get. So, be a superstar in the community, answer some questions, and enjoy easily finding answers to the questions that come up for you.

Kudos
Views
Replies