Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Renewal

Can I renew my membership on line using a credit card for payment?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Community Manager
Community Manager

@copper55  We have sent you an email with the link - https://www.aarp.org/benefits-discounts/my-membership/print-your-card/ to print your card.  If you do not have access to a printer, please call AARP member contact center (Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m ET)  1-888-687-2277.

AARPTeri

View solution in original post

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@allinich yes you can renew online.

You can clicko n Renew button that may display on the AARP pages 

renewheader.JPG

f you do not see Renew as an opton there - you can Login and then click down arrow on your name - you will see My Account, click on that and then Renew from the My Membership page:

mymembership.JPG

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

AARPTeri

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

I want to renew my subscription and i see where I can renew for five years for 49

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

Need to renew for five years

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

@DebbieM865769, so glad you're sticking with us. You have several renewal options. You can renew right here on aarp.org, give us a call at 888 687 2277 or if you call us, we can also send you an invoice via mail if you'd prefer. 

0 Kudos

Need to activate my card

0 Kudos

Can I renew on line

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@allinich yes you can renew online.

You can clicko n Renew button that may display on the AARP pages 

renewheader.JPG

f you do not see Renew as an opton there - you can Login and then click down arrow on your name - you will see My Account, click on that and then Renew from the My Membership page:

mymembership.JPG

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@allinich  Did you already read all the information/replies  from Page One of this topic. Have you scrolled down to the bottom of this page to all the links provided and under, Membership, click on Renew?

0 Kudos
Contributor

I'd like to know if I'll be recieving new membership cards for Shirley Landry and Bobby Miller ?

Could you either mail me email me or kindly call me . Thank you

0 Kudos

I have already paid for renewal already. Now you're sending me another notice to renew. You can give me my money back. !

Honored Social Butterfly

@ekmc5 wrote:

Can I renew my membership on line using a credit card for payment?

Hi @ekmc5 and welcome to the online community!  The short answer: Yes. Yes you can renew your membership online.

As @cat0w's link didn't open for me, I'm going to give you another approach.

In the upper right side of your screen, next to your screen name, is an A inside a gear and next to that is a down arrow. Click on that down arrow. You'll see a drop down menu like the one in the top image. Click on Renew and you'll be taken to the page depicted in the second image. From there you'll be able to renew your membership online. 🙂

Click on RenewalClick on Renewal

renewal.png

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
0 Kudos
Contributor

My drop down menu does not have a "renew" option. Seems like it would be under My Account, but it isn't. I want to renew on line so I don'y have to send backing information though the mail. 

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@jp85202304  If you scroll down about one and a half inches you will see Renew under Membership.

AARPRenew.JPG

0 Kudos
Contributor

I'm still not seeing it but I just signed up for Auto Renew. I was hoping on getting the Travel Bag with my renewal. LOL But I guess I'm good now.

Thank you for your help anyway. Have a blessed day. 

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@jp85202304

What device, operating system and browser are you using? I am on my desktop, Windows 10 with all updates, using Microsoft Edge browser. Below is what I see at the bottom of each page in a topic. (Example Image)

AARPMembershipRenewal.JPG

0 Kudos

Please mail me a new paper membership card.
**post edited to remove personal information**

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@copper55  We have sent you an email with the link - https://www.aarp.org/benefits-discounts/my-membership/print-your-card/ to print your card.  If you do not have access to a printer, please call AARP member contact center (Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m ET)  1-888-687-2277.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@copper55  Why don't you just scroll down a little and look under Membership>Print Your Card as I wrote about in my post above yours? You can also do this.

https://www.aarp.org/benefits-discounts/my-membership/print-your-card/?intcmp=FTR-LINKS-MEM-PRNTCRD-...

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Epster and @cat0w  thank you both for your responses.  @ekmc5  I am hoping this helped and you were able to renew online.  Please let us know.

AARPTeri
Social Butterfly

Try this link, you may have to sign in again.  

http://www.aarp.org/help/?intcmp=AM-DB-CONTACT

Type in search box, How do I renew my membership?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP