Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How Do I Block a Poster In One of The Communities?

Message 11 of 14

@Soosie

Morning Soosie

I can't share how to block a poster ....but do know you can unfollow a thread you've been posting on... maybe doing that you can avoid whatever you wish to avoid. 

I just read alot of your recent posts along with others responses.

This is my thoughts & suggestions about your possible situation... feel free to take it or leave them :

1st let me say i'm on neither side of the posts... just want try help you after seeing your post here. Hate your upset or such since the community here has really been a blessing to me... hoping it will be for you again also. 

You as everyone else can share all types of things we have that freedom I have posted on several topics but not political nor religious ones due to fact that I feel our community here is like family/ friends and I learned long ago some topics are hot topics in order to avoid upset or such it may be best to avoid those topics ....but at times we feel strongly and must stand up for what believe in... so we do our best to do that and it can bring out the best and worst in folks... So for myself its not easy but learned few years ago "SOMETIMES THE BEST RESPONSE IS NO RESPONSE" and I must let it go if i'm being bothered and losing my peace over the issue. 

Hope you find your peace and acceptance of things and can let go and allow others to just be and not take it so personally as I too am guilty of that its not easy but letting go can be done 

Have a beautiful blessed day ! 

(((Hugs))) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 14

Soosie, this is understandable by some.  It is a rough world and sometimes trying to stay engaged but seem to just get drug down with it all. I get what you are asking. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 14

Why do you want to do that Soosie?-Don`t you want to keep on top of what the deranged are up to?  Some of their posts are laughable and shouldn`t be taken seriously.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

How Do I Block a Poster In One of The Communities?

Message 14 of 14

I want to block the posts from a user in one of the communities.  I have searched, but can't find a way to do this.  Can someone give me this information?

Kudos
Views
Replies