Contributor

Free gift

i did not receive my free gift for signing up for AARP membership for my husband and myself. 😞

I never felt a reason to have aarp..13 yrs. Until i saw the little gift of a SPEAKER, i immediately bought a year and said i wanted THE SPEAKER. I got sent that ugly bag. The reason i didn't want aarp. Im not opening it. Send me my speaker or im cancelling my membership 

Contributor

Yep. My ugly free bag arrived. I was expecting a bluetooth speaker. Bait and switch? I was expecting more from AARP. Is there no one we can trust now a days?

Contributor

The same thing Happened to, me! Very disappointed!

0 Kudos

I never got my free gift.  Can you tell me why or is this just a scam to get people to sign up?

Regular Contributor

The same thing happened to me, so I called them on the phone and told them I never received the gift.  They're very nice on the phone, and they will send you the gift if you explain you never got it, and they will even apologize for the mistake.  So don't be afraid, give AARP a call and let them know that you would like to get the gift they promised to you for signing up.  You can still receive the gift, it's never too late.

Linda Forgiarini
Contributor

Neither did I when I joined three years ago. I guess I’m still waiting. 

0 Kudos

I joined AARP in Feb 2018. It is end of April and have  received my member card but not the free gift!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@GenevaE267826

Did you contact AARP? Here is a link and there is one toward the bottom of this page too.

https://www.aarp.org/about-aarp/contact-us/?intcmp=AE-HP-FTR-CONTACT

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thanks for the link 🙂 ... I will reach out now

0 Kudos