Are you a caregiver? Tell us how you plan your getaway with loved ones for a chance to enter a weekly prize drawing.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Free gift

Message 1 of 9

@a460616l You can write Membership at member@aarp.org. They will be able to help you and send your tote.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

I received a gift after renewing my membership.  The good is I did receive a gift this time.  The bad is I did not receive the gift I was expecting.  In actuality I don’t have a clue to what these zipper sleevelike items are.  What happened to my tote?  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

I never felt a reason to have aarp..13 yrs. Until i saw the little gift of a SPEAKER, i immediately bought a year and said i wanted THE SPEAKER. I got sent that ugly bag. The reason i didn't want aarp. Im not opening it. Send me my speaker or im cancelling my membership 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

I never got my free gift.  Can you tell me why or is this just a scam to get people to sign up?

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

The same thing happened to me, so I called them on the phone and told them I never received the gift.  They're very nice on the phone, and they will send you the gift if you explain you never got it, and they will even apologize for the mistake.  So don't be afraid, give AARP a call and let them know that you would like to get the gift they promised to you for signing up.  You can still receive the gift, it's never too late.

Linda Forgiarini
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

I joined AARP in Feb 2018. It is end of April and have  received my member card but not the free gift!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

Neither did I when I joined three years ago. I guess I’m still waiting. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

@GenevaE267826

Did you contact AARP? Here is a link and there is one toward the bottom of this page too.

https://www.aarp.org/about-aarp/contact-us/?intcmp=AE-HP-FTR-CONTACT

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Free gift

Message 9 of 9

i did not receive my free gift for signing up for AARP membership for my husband and myself. Smiley Sad

Kudos
Views
Replies