Live Your Best Life With Rewards for Good. Start Earning Reward Points Now. Get Started Now!

Frequent Social Butterfly

Re: Daily Errors

Message 1 of 17
One other thing I noticed, just for trying on the login I tried to access thru Yahoo. But it said that Yahoo was not supported any longer for that. I have a Yahoo email. Any connection there?
Report Inappropriate Content
Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 17

@AARPTeri

That’s a big 10-4! Have been refused entry to online for 4 days. 

Can read comments but cannot respond. Three phone calls, three password changes. No go. Until now: got in, logged out, couldn’t get in, logged out, got in just now ??

Keep working on it. Thanks. 

Williamb39198

Community Manager

Message 3 of 17

@kb6299  We are sorry you are having a tough time logging into the website and Rewards for Good program.  We will continue to look into this issue for you on our end. 

AARPTeri
Info Seeker

Message 4 of 17

My new laptop I got for Christmas is Windows 10 and my desktop is Windows 7.  I started having these problems off and on for a year or so when I was using my desktop and a laptop running Windows 8.1.  I am only having probems on getting points (not entering Sweepstakes).  Now the main problem is after you complete something and the Captcha part comes up.  I keep doing that over and over and still not getting my points.  Very frustrating.  One of the help desk people said not to use Mozilla Firefox to get to AARP, so I have not and still having problems.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 17

@kb6299

@a694797d

What is your new computer, Windows, Apple, Linux etc.? What operating system is on it?

I never sign out so I never have to sign in unless I want to view my account information.

Have you tried different browsers?

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 17

I have been dealing with these issues off and on for years now.  Does no good to call customer service.  They try to act like something is wrong with your computer.  I have a brand new computer and it is not my computer.  Almost impossible somedays to get points.  I have friends and family who also have the same issues.

Info Seeker

Message 7 of 17

I was trying to reply here and got an error here. I get errors all over the site. I cant keep track of them they're so frequent.

What I had written was that the error I reported usually happens when I am asked to log in again and I havent been online as much recently plus I havent been asked to log in whenever I am on.

aarp-fail-03.GIF

Community Manager

Message 8 of 17

@a694797d, are you thanking us for escalating or did you clear your cache and cookies and it worked.  Please verify so we can escalate as needed.

Thank you.

Sandy

AARP Online Community Team
Info Seeker

Message 9 of 17

Thank you!

Community Manager

Message 10 of 17

@a694797d  We are sorry you are experiencing this error when attempting to log in.  We are escalating this issue, but we are also aware of user's clearing their cache and history and the issue getting resolved.  We recommend you try clearing those and let us know if you have better results.

AARPTeri
Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors