Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

AT&T. Scam

I've been an AT&T customer for 8-9 years. I bought $100.00 refill cards & loaded them onto my cell phone. Paying $0.10/minute call, texting, etc. One or two months ago, the last refill, they started charging $0.35/per minute. The clerk at the AT&T store said there had been a change in the billing policy. Her tone was, there nothing that can be done. My plan is to use up the remaining time. And switch to another cell provider.

Larry Hills   

Regular Social Butterfly

Hi, Larry! I had this exact same issue with them 15+ years ago. I've now been a Google Fi person for 7+ years (since launch).

I've never had any surprise charges, always found the service reliable, and one of the few recommendations I make.

While not the least expensive, most likely in the 5 least expensive. I'd recommend follow through on your plan to switch and check out Fi.

denese

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP