Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

POST DAILY DEALS & DAILY AND WEEKLY INSTANT WIN LIST FOR THE MONTH...PLEASE!!

Trusted Social Butterfly

POST DAILY DEALS & DAILY AND WEEKLY INSTANT WIN LIST FOR THE MONTH...PLEASE!!

@AARPTeri 

You were nice enough to post the Daily Deals for the month.  Is it possible that you can provide the same information for the Daily Instant Win so we can know what day to try for a prize we may want.

This would be very helpful to members.  Does anyone else agree?

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri

You were nice enough to post the Daily Deals for the month.  Is it possible that you can provide the same provide a monthly list for the new Daily Deals.  We do appreciate the Sneak PeekSmiley Happy

This would be very helpful to members, due to the fact that not everything offered will benefit everyone.

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mi4090   We posted those as the program was ending.  We will not be posting momthly only the Daily Sneak Peak.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

Thanks for the information.

@mi4090

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri @AARPBriana @AARPCarlaS @AARPGregg @AARPJodeeR @sandy 

You were nice enough to post the Daily Deals for the month.  Is it possible that you can provide the same information for the new Daily Deals, Daily & Weekly Instant Wins so we can know what day to try for a prize we may want.

This would be very helpful to members, due to the fact that not everything offered will benefit everyone.

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@gm5271 & @andrewtoo 

Ginger & Andrew

I'm sure it's setup to kept traffic coming to the site, and definitely agree with changing the Community back.

Teri stated that it may be possible in the future, the reason for bringing back.  It's a new year, this is the future😉

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Social Butterfly

@mi4090 @andrewtoo 

@AARPTeri 

FYI Marylin & Andrew

In all my years doing Daily Deals on R4G site we never knew what the upcoming Daily Deal would be nor ever was there a winner's list for Daily Deal ( just Sweeps & Auctions winners) then in last yearish they began showing the next days Deal after closing of each days Deal then Teri did provide us a monthly lists of upcoming deals when program was ending - which I believe was due to those particular circumstances?? at that time??

So my thoughts are that providing monthly list of daily instant win offers would most likely not be done also we even had days they changed what she had given us in list so think having that opportunity/possibility of changes could just create confusion 

It would certainly be nice knowing next days offer but with way they have system set up & Instant Win is not being only available at 3PM but shows up at 9AM available all day to take chance I'm thinking a possibility might be Once a member does the Instant Win for day when it comes up Try Tomorrow they could list next days offer then but you'd only see that if did each day which myself don't do everyday just check what it is but also I don't see them providing this info on a list because it would give reason for folks to not come to site therefore lowering their site traffic which I feel the whole site has been created way is to cause increase in time spent on site...."See More" / everything crammed together creating constant searching for what looking for & etc.....I personally don't consider site user friendly. 

As for Winners Lists It would be nice if could view winners lists they do provide without having to do a download any possibility of that Teri??

Also Rules without downloads? Hello World does this with Coca-cola Rewards program no downloads required why can't it be done with AARP Rewards? 

Anyway just my thoughts & its possible I've misunderstood your wants with my being outta touch not reading every posts ¿¿

Enjoy your day 

Ginger  ;  )

Social Butterfly

Fellow Community 

Unreal as may seem after posting a book long post another thought hit me....

Well to further state their desire for confusion and more traffic on sites..... same can be said for "Our Community"..... Years many many years Rewards Program Community was one location BUT 

as they added ADS (very frustrating) all over Community Site they Created 4 areas of Rewards Community which myself and feel certain others can spend loads of wasted time trying find a prior posts or trying to follow along and read all posts is for myself very frustrating and requires way too much effort.... BUT I feel certain it is adding $$$ to someone's pocketbook $$

Again my thoughts 

Thanks for letting me share 

Ginger  ;  )

Social Butterfly

@gm5271 

Hello Gem,

Thanks for posting that manifesto(my term for a long post or email...ha ha)!

I agree with you totally.  However, the reason I don't enter the daily instant win on most days is because they have made the prizes near worthless. A $5 Macy's card, come on!  I'll enter for a $5 gas card, or amazon or target or maybe a $25 Lands End card, but a $5 Land's end card?

This is a rewards program, but on the cheap!

My favorite quote about the AARP Rewards program, is from someone I don't know, but I saved it:

@df1104  wrote "You are right they only attach importance to their own interests without seeing the complaints and comfort of the members"

The 4 forums should revert back to one forum.  Four forums are too time consuming.

Thanks again for sharing,

AndrewToo
Trusted Social Butterfly

@mi4090 wrote:

@AARPTeri 

You were nice enough to post the Daily Deals for the month.  Is it possible that you can provide the same information for the Daily Instant Win so we can know what day to try for a prize we may want.

This would be very helpful to members.  Does anyone else agree?

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri Thanks

Could you please post?

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hello @AARPTeri 

I thought there might be a misunderstanding.  But, I have personally been asking for a list of daily instant win opportunities coming up in the future, like shown in this comment you posted: https://community.aarp.org/t5/AARP-Rewards-for-Good-archive/Daiy-Deals-for-August-7-August-31/m-p/21...

And, this is a picture of that link (things are hard to find in the prior R4G forum)...The pic may be small but I'm sure that you get the drift, Thanks.

001 List of Daily Prizes.JPG

AndrewToo
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mi4090 and @andrewtoo   Ooops yes I misunderstood.  We are hoping this may be something we can do in the near future but cannot currently do so. 

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri  does that mean the Wins are determined only a day in advance?

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@mi4090 

If they know what will be offered beforehand, then, yes it would be nice to know what will be offered for each daily instant win and each weekly instant win at the beginning of the month.

Good Idea!

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

Andrew, I don't see that being a problem.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP