From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: How long to receive charger?

Message 1 of 7

I have sent you a private message with my email address so you can forward that email to me and I can follow up on this end.  Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

Hello @kmalleck 

Go to the post from person you're trying to send a private message, then click on there name in red.  Next when page appears, look to the right side on page and you will see "send private message" and click.

Hope this helps.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7
I can't figure how to send you a private message. I did receive the email when I placed the order on 9/26. It says my order will be received within 8 to 10 business days. Still has not come.
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

lol. Don't wait to plug your phone in!

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

@kmalleck   We do show your purchase and that an email was sent to you on 9/26/19, did you receive that email regarding this purchase?  This email would have stated that "Rewards that come in the mail will arrive within 12 weeks."  

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Please sent a private message with your AARP membership # and/or your complete mailing address and I'll be able to look into this for you. Thanks!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

How long to receive charger?

Message 7 of 7
Purchased 1 Timber wireless charging pad for 20000 points on 9/26, but have not received. It is now 10/9. Shipments have always been fairly quick in the past, so was wondering if there is a problem.
Kudos
Views
Replies