Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Details, Please!

Message 1 of 14

Hello Rewards Warriors,

Has everyone else notified that prizes being offered have very limited details or information?

@AARPTeri the Weekly Instant Win (Sports Event) and the $250 Gas Card both are missing valuable information and details about the prizes.  Can u assist in finding out what gas stations the card can be used at and is the sports event at any location the travel agent determines?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

@AARPTeri

thanks for your response. Wow, that would be terrible for my back. Again, I am quite ignorant about the yoga world. I have a roll-up mattress (not a yoga mat) around 5 inches thick, and it's just on the cusp for me.

Well, I guess the main concern is probably the grip factor rather than lying down for a comfy nap 😊

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

@ralmon   The standard size yoga mat comes with 3 mm of padding.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14
6mm?! I don't have any mats of my own to really say, but it seems awfully thin.

Is that even enough to provide enough cushion for exercises with one's back on the ground?
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

@andrewtoo   Here is the size for Yoga Mat & Bag for AARP

68” x 34”

0.24” thickness (or 6mm)

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

@andrewtoo   We appreciate the feedback and are looking into getting more details in a lot of those items.  I will see what I can find out about the yoga mat and let you know.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

@AARPTeri 

I know...I'm replying to myself 🙃.  But, I am still interested in the detail on the item below.

Thanks

@andrewtoo wrote:

@AARPTeri 

I am glad that AARP Rewards is offering some points only options.  I hope gift cards will be offered again, like the $10 Shell card offered the first day of the program for points.  But, I am happy that you are offering merchandise for points also.

Redeeming merchandise is challenging without more detailed descriptions.  I did some Google searches and it was hit or miss.

About the only item I would be interesting in getting is the Yoga mat and bag

May I at least get the length, width and thickness of the yoga mat itself and also type of material the mat is made of?  The width is likely to be 24 inches.

Unfortunately, the other items, as they are presented, are not of interest to me.

Thanks so much,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

@mi4090 

Yes I know Marylin

Limits on everything

Smiley Sad

Ginger

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

Hello @gm5271 

Ginger, the limit on the Daily/Weekly Instant Wins are (1) per monthSmiley Sad If you win the one on the 1st of month, you're out of luck until the next month.  Really nothing to bring you back to the site, if you're not interested in Sweeps til next month.  Who wants to buy a gift card with $1 to $4 discount? NO, NO, NO WAY!!!

NO POINTS ONLY GIFT CARDS for $20 or moreSmiley Sad

It's not looking good.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

YES PLEASE! More free with points gift cards and more sweepstakes also. We used to have multiple sweepstakes running---not just one or two.  The 3 per month limit is a pain (seems unnecessary to me) but is still better than next to nothing I want! These points are burning a hole in my pocket!

choochoochas
Kudos
Views