AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Carnival Gift Cards -

Message 11 of 17

Since @AARPTeri  and @AARPConnieB  seem to have exhausted their non-sensical answers they have assigned this to you @ 

Donna Frizzell
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 17

AARPJodeeR,

Thank you for your reply, however we are all aware of the other benefits that are available to us. I for one, and probably the majority of us post on this message board, our only interest is when, or even, IF the Carnival Gift Cards are returning. Are they?  

AARP, the world STILL awaits your reply.

Joe, AARP member since 2006

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 17

@rednexsrus You are still eligible for any November Sweepstakes or current offers. We will update AARP Rewards participants when Carnival gift cards return.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 17
Not real sure what I am doing and how this forum works, how to send a question, or reply to a post. I posted this message on 11/8 but haven't seen a reply or I don't know where to look. I did check the help section but not real sure how to work this forum.
"Teri: If you win a carnival gift card sweeps that ran from 9/24 through 10/12/2019 and the drawing was on around 10/23/2019 and you were notified by email on 11/9/2019 was the win in the month of October or November. The rules say only one win per month ???😱😱.please tell me it was October and I am still eligible for a November sweeps win"
lucyp061351
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 17

Teri: If you win a carnival gift card sweeps that ran from 9/24 through 10/12/2019 and the drawing was on around 10/23/2019 and you were notified by email on 11/9/2019 was the win in the month of October or November. The rules say only one win per month ???😱😱.please tell me it was October and I am still eligible for a November sweeps win. Thanks

lucyp061351
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 17

@AARPTerri- We want the Carnival Cards not all the other nonsense you all have put on as "Rewards".  When I renewed my membership, there was nothing about changing reward programs and discontinuing the Carnival discounted cards.  Had I known then, there is no way I would have renewed my memebrship.  Fraud?  Oversight?  Just plain don't care?  I don't know what AARP's problem is but it is losing members head over heels because of this. 

Donna Frizzell
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

Carnival Gift Cards -

Message 17 of 17

We know many of you are anxiously awaiting the return of Carnival gift cards, and we will update AARP Rewards participants on the status of these cards.

There are other great ways to use your points in AARP Rewards, such as:  experiences, gift cards to a large array of services and of course our sweepstakes and instant wins!

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies