Medicare open enrollment ends Dec. 7! Get the information you need from AARP’s Medicare resource center.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Are "Points Only" Gift Cards Gone Forever?

Message 11 of 31

Thanks for the info, but I don't use Uber and the nearest Uno Pizzeria is over 200 miles away from where I live. I'd like to see Target, Walmart, HomeGoods, Chik-fil-A or TGI Fridays points only gift cards.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 31

UNO and UBER cards are back.

Get them while they last...

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 31

@AARPTeri 

I understand that this is a Beta, but, does that mean that you can't offer points only gift cards?  We had a points only offer the first day of AARP Rewards, but, none since.

Why don't you answer us?

Thanks,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 31

Hello Rewards Warriors and Management,

Bumping this back to top for a response from @AARPTeri & @sandy .

Could we please get an answer concerning "Points Only" gift cards that value more than $5 or $10 for restaurants, gasoline and Amazon?  

Thank you ladies for your honesty and informing your valued members.

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 31

@gm5271   You encouraged me to continue with Coke Rewards.  I did mostly losing in the instant lose games but recently they had a free AMC offer.  You entered codes to get free tickets, popcorn and drinks at AMC.   First real offer since they downgraded the program.   I did the $2 Target offer but the link they sent did not work.  I complained to no avail.   Mostly a waste but maybe I'll stop the instant lose things and  save in case an offer like this one that just ended comes up again. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 31

Hello @gm5271 

Ginger, I've discovered that the Winners List for the Daily Instant Wins aren't accurate.  So how are we to really know who the Winners really are?  Are the names being made up?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 31

@lr1304 

Hey indeed

Old Coke Rewards was really great I spent lots of time for many years entering codes always maximum limit got lots of nice Coke items couldn't get anywhere else....definitely no longer same Now you can enter same sip & scan picture 100's of times rarely have a offer need code for I still keep few can codes & don't understand why they even bother with having codes in bottles Its very different & rarely offers anything can just get.... just alot of scan for Instant wins so sadly seems R4G has now become the same kinda site Smiley Sad

Enjoy your Sunday 

Ginger   :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 31

I agree completely.  I use to use the coke rewards program too.  I saved up enough points to get my son a basketball, some $5.00 gift cards & a few other prizes.  After hearing that the new AARP  Rewards & Coke Rewards are run by the same company, I can now easily understand.  Both sites are dissappointing to say the least. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 31

@mi4090 @andrewtoo 

Andrew & Marylin

Ditto! 

I get they didn't like all the fussing coming from folks issues with Daily Deal so ok its gone 

So my strong suggestion is this: since they now state number of prizes 150 goes thin in day with 1000+'s trying So do your Instant Win with greater odds by having at least 4 offered each day once 1 has given its limit of winners start another this way they'll be going off all through day at various times This would increase foot traffic on site & also give folks who can't stay on all day chances to win..... that's what I'd call a "Floating Deal" which is what we were told was coming 

Whatcha think Teri? @AARPTeri how about making this reality? 

Thanks

Ginger  ;  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 31

@andrewtoo 

Andrew, thanks so much.  We should be allowed to try at least (4) times daily with different prizes.  Ability to earn all kinds of points and nothing to use them on.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Share your tips on meditation and coping with stress during the holidays. We will randomly give away a few copies of the book Meditation for Caregivers to those engaging.