AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Rewards - Beta

Message 1 of 34

@bd2475   We are working on a resolution for a group of users who are having an issue accessing this site.  We will let you know when this is resolved.

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 34

I agree.  The issue is, IT WASN'T BROKE--so why are they trying to fix it?  Nothing but  bugs now. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 34

Still unable to earn rewards.  when is beta testing over?  getting frustrated have filled out 3 tickets and still unable to earn on phone or p.c.   have tried google chrome, i.e., firefox and none work.  have cleared history and cookies...nada.... can we go back to the old program??

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 34

Hi @lmlafortune we are working on resolving a few issues. Please try using a different browser, we recommend that you use Google Chrome, if possible.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 34

If your AARP Rewards is now live, it still has kinks. I can't view anything! All I get is that an error has occured. Everything else is greyed out.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 34

@chas0501 wrote:

So WE are the crash test dummies??  Well at least we've provided plenty of feedback about what's wrong!  Still waiting for anything I would want to spend my points on...

Now to wonder if our feedback is making a difference. It would be nice for them to have ONE spot to keep us ABREAST of what is going on, what we have contributed and so on. I am new to all of this and in awe at all the complaints and zero feedback. Bottom line, AARP is losing members on a DAILY basis and it is time for them to step up and PROVE to us that we MATTER. Lol, love your comment about being crash test dummies. Sounds like they need to start PAYING us to use their site. Hugs, Angela

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 34

Hello @snordyke 

Just goes to show how much are memberships are valuedSmiley Sad

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 34

I'm not a fan of how it's laid out.  Too many clicks and scrolling, can't easily find anything like the old program. Not much of a discount for gift cards.  I truly hope it improves.  I would of thought the beta testing would of been done long before scrubbing the old program. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 34

@AARPTeri I have a question about an old Rewards for Good program. I saw your post with the phone number for them. But how can I contact them by any other means - email, social media, whatever? I really don't want to call on the phone and have to spell out everything and possibly get it wrong. It's a quick question that can be handled much faster in writing. Thanks.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 34

This rewards program is a waste of time,a dollar off  on a gift card, nothing to really use your points on..I am sure they paid  big bucks to have some  company  think this up...I use to work for AARP for 27 yrs in health insurance and every  3 to 4 months they would come up with these brain storm ideas.. a new name or some silly way to tell people you do need this or that ..I'm sure they didn't think to ask what members would want.

Kudos
Views