Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Rewards - Beta

Thank you all for your patience as we work through fixes in our Beta version of AARP Rewards.  We provided links in the community to the Beta program knowing you were anxious to participate.  Beta really is about testing and getting out the kinks before we truly go public.  We appreciate your help providing feedback, but hope you also understand that we will be fixing bugs and issues along the way.  We apologize if this was not clear when began posting in the community to jump in and test.

AARPTeri
Trusted Social Butterfly

@chas0501 

Chas, absolutely correctSmiley Sad Crash test dummies is what we are, and it  is a shame to pay to be treated this way.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Trusted Contributor

I also worked in IT and I agree.  I would have lost my job if I released something with this many problems.  Beta testing is usually done with a limited number of participants.  I also think a lot of the complaints revolve around the rewards which don't seem to be as "generous" as the old program.  I don't know how the old rewards were paid for and if that has something to do with the setup of the new rewards.  An explanation from AARP might help.

Regular Contributor

It seems like the members are actually doing the testing.....was ANY testing conducted prior to release? I was in IT and if we had released anything as horrendous as this, we would have fired. This is quite disappointing to say the least.
Regular Contributor

How long do you expect this to stay in BETA before it is complete? This has probably been one of the worst BETA experiences ever. And...we actually pay to be members of AARP for the reward program only. Whoever developed this new rewards is in the wrong position.

Periodic Contributor

I agree.  The issue is, IT WASN'T BROKE--so why are they trying to fix it?  Nothing but  bugs now. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP