Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

$2,500 Financial Planning Sweepstakes

Community Manager
Community Manager

$2,500 Financial Planning Sweepstakes

Have you entered for your chance to win the Financial Planning Sweepstakes yet?

The grand prize winner receives a check (yes cash!) for $2,500 that may be used to work with a Financial Planner.

As an AARP employee Iโ€™m not eligible to enter, but I wish I could! Who doesnโ€™t need the help of a financial planner or a little extra cash in their pocket to help with their finances?

One entry is just 50 points. Sweeps ends on October 26th.

Enter now (https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/40007-personal-financial-planning-sweepstakes/) and thank yourself later!

No Points Necessary. See *Official Rules for alternate method of entry, odds and all details. Void where prohibited. Must enter on October 26, 2019 by 11:59 p.m. ET. Limit 5 entries per day per person. Limit 1 sweepstakes win per month. Open only to AARP Rewards members who reside in the 50 U. S. (D.C.). Void in PR, Guam and the USVI.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

WOW..sounds great. NOW maybe if you fixed this rollout...(30 days and counting...big time failure) I could participate. Yes I have Chrome...Yes I have called..ticket opened ( no response yet)..yes I have read the board...Yes YES YES...but still ZERO....WHY?

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP