Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: trying to find gift cards

Message 1 of 6

@DenitraT526623 

Hi Denitra Welcome

Seems as freaky moment you wrote your post at same time Teri(Helper/Moderator) posted that they were having issues with site yesterday which they were couldn't pull up anything... only lasted couple hours.... so just matter of bad timing As Russell stated all seems to be fine now 

I hope you've found what you were looking for anymore issues feel free to post here this is the place to get help 

Enjoy your day

Ginger  :  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

I still see them.  From the main RFG page click on redeem points, then click on gift cards/ travel.

i had a harder time finding this community page the first time around.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

These are no longer available, I guess because there will be a new program, starting September. Hate I missed it!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6
Thank you for your information. I was able to navigate to the site and purchase some carnival gift cards.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@cl28465889wrote:

Ive been trying to find the "Carnival Gift Card" but i can never find it. Do i have to go to the gift card shop? Id appricate any help. Thank you

Hi @cl28465889. Yep. Navigate to the gift card shop via Rewards for Good. You'll find the Carnival gift card offers under Travel. Here's a link to those offers:

https://rewards.aarp.org/gateway?t=solrcatalog&category=Travel&facetGroup=Cruise&facetValue=Carnival...

Here's an image of that page:

5 Carnival GC offers.png5 current Carnival gift card offers

Let me know if you want details on how to navigate independently to this page.

Best wishes,

Epster

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

trying to find gift cards

Message 6 of 6

Ive been trying to find the "Carnival Gift Card" but i can never find it. Do i have to go to the gift card shop? Id appricate any help. Thank you

Kudos
Views
Replies