AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Weekly email suggestion

Message 1 of 3

Perhaps an admin can direct my posts to the correct forum.   While I'm at it, the Daily Deal no longer appears on my screen.  In the past it was either sold out when I clicked (usually) or I got it (occasionally).   Now the button no longer appears at all and the screen changes to say it's sold out.  This is very frustrating to be locked out without a try.   @AARPTeri  perhaps you can place my posts in the right place?   Thanks in advance.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Weekly email suggestion

Message 2 of 3

And I apologize as I may have posted this to the wrong forum.....still looking for the Rewards for Good forum which is among the lost bookmarks.  Search didn't work for me.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Weekly email suggestion

Message 3 of 3

The latest email arrived today.  I look forward to them for the codes and always try the suggested quizzes.   Therein is the frustration and it happens pretty much every time quizzes are suggested.   Yes, I have done the quiz in my lifetime, but certainly have never done it for the double points.   My suggestion is that when a quiz is promoted in an email or on the main R4G page, that the quiz be reset so that everyone can enjoy doing it for points.

We have had computer problems and I lost my hard drive and all bookmarks.  I apologize if I have neglected to reply to any posts or private messages. I even missed a message with a code in it.  DH is still in the doghouse for causing the problem, lol.   

Kudos
Views
Replies