Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Weekly News Quiz Not Giving Points

Message 1 of 4

@gm5271  Thanks!  I did just give 'er another try and was awarded the 75 points. Noticed, too, that the comments (100% about the quiz not giving points) have been deleted ... so hurrah! Problem solved! Smiley Happy

Enjoy your Sunday!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@Epster

Hi saw your post so I went to try was given points they showed up on my My Rewards page So maybe it is fixed now? Worth another try?  

The questions were very interesting and informative 

Have a beautiful day!  : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Still no points for the weekly news quiz.  Waaaaaaaa.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Weekly News Quiz Not Giving Points

Message 4 of 4

So I took the weekly news quiz thrice this morning, and while the points badge claims there are 75 points for taking the quiz, I have not been awarded those points. I rebooted between tries number 2 and 3.

The comments section under the quiz suggests this is not an isolated issue.

Kudos
Views
Replies