Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Webletter promotional code

Message 1 of 86

@SuzanD989342 

@n566192l 

Sorry your having these issues..... that as 

@mi4090 Marylin posted earlier has been going on for over 2 weeks

I just checked about half of the Calculators none still working

The only points other than 4 Daily earners I have gotten was last week : The monthly  "Long Term Care & BMI Calculators they come up with already done so I assume they are still rewarding points ALL the other Calculators have no badges nor rewarding points plus have funky little box on them. 

We've missed a week of weekly points Smiley Sad

As Teri states being worked on hopefully be fixed b4 Sunday &/or end of month

@RussellP197074 

Russell good to hear you have all the points you need

I like getting my daily 75 sign in & 4 Daily along with Weekly and Monthly Earners since I use points each day entering Sweepstakes interested in.

It'd sure be nice if they'd offer more Promo codes as you suggested and also more Quizzes that reward points but in these last couple of months we've seen many be removed leaving us with very few opportunities to earn points. 

I surely hope that we don't lose all of the Calculators not working but having lost many Spanish ones & few others couple months ago & amount of time that's passed.... surely seems a possibility Smiley Sad

Enjoy your day everyone 

Ginger :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 86

I’m not that concerned about the points myself, as I have more than I need for the foreseeable future.  Why don’t they offer more promotional codes instead of requiring people to make a phone call? Most people would never see the post with the phone number. 

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 86

@SuzanD989342   The calculators are currently not awarding points due to a technical issue that we hope to have resolved very soon.  

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 86

Thank you for wilingness to help.

I am positive that I am logged in becuase I can earn points from the daily items and current events quizzes as well as redeem points in auctions and daily deals.  It appear to be the weekly and monthly items that use calculators which are not working.  

I have tried using Firefox, Edge, and Google as well as from an iphone with current OS.  

The people at Rewards for Good are very aware of the problem as they have been fielding calls from users for over a week.  You may want to check with them for details.   

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 86

@n566192l   Are you sure you are logged in?  Also, what browser are you using?  We don't have any reports of this issue - would love to help further if you can provide more information.  Thanks.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 86

@n566192l 

3:44a CST

Good Morning,

Sorry you're having problems with the quizzes, I have badges for all my quizzes.  The Weekly/Monthly calculator activities on the other hand have no badges and this has been going on for two weeks.  Everyone is getting a different calculator to work, which is every strange.  

As of Sunday, 6/9 replies I've received from my post on the Pointless Weekend 2; everyone is still without badges for calculators.

You aren't the only R4G member experiencing these weird issues, you're not alone!

Submit a ticket about your quizzes not having badges, they may be changing point earning features for them also.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 86

I don't get any badges on any of quizzes. Can someone please help me.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 86

@AARPTeri 

I glad I have it too, hopefully will come this FridaySmiley Happy

Thanks,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 86

@mi4090   Glad to hear you did receive it!

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 86

@gm5271 @andrewtoo 

I just received the Webletter for 5/31 with the promo code I got from Andrew & you.  Hopefully I'll get this Friday's Webletter or I'll be asking for code again.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views