From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rewards for Good, Better than Regular!

Message 1 of 14

Hello @iRaHuman ,

That's a wonderful request, and so many members have asked for it.  But since the day they informed us of the New AARP Rewards program, all of Administration have posted that "No points will transfer"Smiley Sad

It's truly sad to have to give your points away for nothing after struggling so hard to get themSmiley Sad

Maybe the powers to be will hear you and this is "the straw that broke the camel's back", and transfer them.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Rewards for Good, Better than Regular!

Message 2 of 14

Hello,

Thought when you first started 'Rewards for Good', that they were more important than getting just 'Regular' points...

There is no technical reason why they can't be transferred to 'Regular' points and that message would go a long way into the hearts and minds of those who might have a lot of 'Rewards for Good' points and just to redeem them quickly and without haste, would actually tarnish the meaning of getting those Good points.

Please try for the sake of your loyal customers, some of whom have been collecting Good points for several years or more, and put our 'Rewards for Good' points into your New and Improved 'Regular' point system.

Thank you for your time and any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Take good care,

iRa Reschman

Tampa, FL  33615

irhuman3@gmail.com

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: We are experience issues with Rewards for Good site 8/8/19

Message 3 of 14

@AARPTeri 

Thanks Teri for helping 

@robynh246224  You rock 

Robyn

Glad you got your points back

Enjoy & good luck

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

Thank you, the points are back and I was able to enter a sweepstake.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

@gduffy6   Can you tell us since are logged in to AARP.org and click on the Rewards for Good button (https://www.aarp.org/rewards-for-good/)  What happens?  

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

@robynh246224   We will get the points back into your account as soon as possible.  Please understand when you are bidding on an auction your points will be gone until the auction ends and then the points will return if you have not won the auction.  If you are bidding on multiple auctions you will not see the points until all of those end.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

I have not used 5015 points that were in my account earlier this week.  I did place a bid on an auction, but was sent an email saying I was outbid and the points were returned.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

@robynh246224  We are showing you have used your points.  The system is showing 0 points for your account.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

I cannot use my points.  When I click on "Rewards for Good"  it says I still have 5015 points, but when I go to auctions or sweepstakes it says I have 0 points.  Please let me use my points before you permanently take them away next month.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

I cannot log in for 3 days now.

Kudos