Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Want More Pts? Try Older Quiz Page

Message 1 of 7

Thank you Ginger!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

@TheSuzyQ 

Hi Suzanne 

Chiming in since doing quizzes about 2 years i've never seen any games that reward points I think from old posts I've read some used to but no longer do... only quizzes plus get points in R4G emails plus for signing up for newsletters some reward points so check those out. 

Good luck racking up you some points to use for goodies

@andrewtoo 

Thanks a bunch for the 2nd link 

: ) Ginger 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Want More Pts? Try Older Quiz Page (English & Spanish)

Message 3 of 7
Thank you so much AndrewToo!!! I will check it out.
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Want More Pts? Try Older Quiz Page (English & Spanish)

Message 4 of 7

@TheSuzyQ 

Hello SuzyQ,  Yes, those are some broad questions to address.  Since I have used Rewards for Good beginning, in earnest, last August I have not seen a game that gives R4G points.  I hope you have completed the Spanish quizzes; I am not fluent, but, my browser asks me if I want it translated when I open a Spanish quiz (I use the Chrome browser).  They changed nearly all of the Health Tools and do not give points anymore.

Considering Spanish Quizzes, I have an address for older SPANISH QUIZZES that may be helpful.  As with the older English quiz page, some don't have badges (especially the Entertainment section at the top) and many will likely show already completed, also you might be directed to an article rather than a quiz.  I hope you can pick up a few points below, SuzyQ.

To be clear, this is the SECOND QUIZ PAGE link that I have posted under this topic, so hopefully you won't miss the other link I posted:  https://www.aarp.org/espanol/entretenimiento/trivias/

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

Hi AndrewToo,

Thank you so much for posting this! I was able to receive a lot of extra points. I am a newbie with regards to AARP. Are there other ways to earn Rewards for Good? I thought I saw a mention of Games that reward points but I can't seem to figure out which ones. Also, do Health Tools reward points? And how on earth do some people acquire 800,000 points?! Lots of questions haha. Thank you so much for your help. Smiley Happy

SuzyQ

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

@andrewtoo 

Thanks bunches Andrew !! You rock 

Awesome thing you sharing this info I've saved the page  Smiley Wink

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Want More Pts? Try Older Quiz Page

Message 7 of 7

I have tried all of the opportunities on the current Rewards for Good "Earn Points" page.  But, found several nuggets on an older page at https://www.aarp.org/entertainment/leisure-activities/aarp-quizzes/

Some are duplicates of the quizzes on the current rewards page and some give no badge at all.  The entire Entertainment section at the top of the page doesn't give a badge (with one exception-Pop Culture Quiz).

I have done several extensive searches to find quizzes looking for R4G points since the first of this year and this page gave me five 600 point quizzes yesterday.

There will likely be many quizzes that come up as already completed, but it was well worth my time to find 3,000 points.  "Your mileage may vary"  Smiley Happy

Enjoy,

AndrewToo
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Replies