Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Tracking information

Message 1 of 7

The latest:

"An operational error may delay delivery. We're working to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Delivery will be rescheduled"

This was about 4-5 hours ago, and no update.

The more hitches in delivery of something valuable, the better chance of losing the package. All this could be avoided, if they would simply provide the person who is expecting delivery, the tracking number.  Once a person has a tracking number they can go online or on phone and have UPS hold the package for delivery, where it will go to that location directly.  I retired from a job where I was working out of my house, repairing medical equipment.  I have experience with deliveries being delayed and/or lost because of these complexities.  

Russ

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

gm5271,

If you order the Carnival gift cards worth $500 or more, they will come UPS with signature required. They came last night while I was out, so I am waiting to see where I will have to go to get my delivery.  At least now, with the notice they left, I have a tracking number. 

The web site indicated it would be taken to an Access Point that UPS has set up.  I went there this morning but the delivery was not there yet.  What I found out about the Access Point is that it looks like a row of storage lockers like you would see in a airport.  A control panel lets you scan the notice they leave at your residence.  It told me there wasn't anything there for me.  I would guess that the door of the locker would unlock when everything is correct?

I will update this, when I get my cards.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@RussellP197074   You can call Deluxe directly to get more information on delivery information. 

1-888-842-2891.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@RussellP197074 

Yes Russell I get emails from every purchase or Daily Deal or Sweeps won gift card

Are you requesting it be signed? 

Cause no longer any signatures required for deliveries from USPS (Post Office) or UPS whether its an order from R4G or Amazon or anyone If package small enough for mailbox gets put in box if larger put on my porch 

So if you've requested having signature not aware how they handle delivery of that but still it shouldn't stop notification email of your order. 

Cause if only a couple Gift Cards should be sent in regular business size envelope 

Also when got Daily Deal for $5 e gift card it came in email with how to retrieve it online no hard card. 

If you have questions you may wanna send an email to R4G or call Customer Service to confirm order has been placed cause I'm certain you would get confirmation # ...it pops up on Website as soon as order placed & I print it out along with copy of confirmation email. 

Unless you've blocked all emails from them I still think you should be getting them confirming orders Check your Spam box may be there?  

Good luck 

Ginger  ; ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

Do you get email receipts when you order cards?  I get every other email you can imagine from AARP, but not for Rewards purchases. Nothing to tell me it has shipped. You would think they would give you a heads up especially when a signature is required. 

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

@RussellP197074 

Hi Russell

In my experience there is no Tracking number provided for gift cards Will just say "null" in UPS tracking # box when click track

But if you get emails from UPS as I do they'll send you and email that you have shipment arriving on such an such date and time. 

If its coming from USPS I've found no way of tracking gift cards But will say they arrive in mail looking like any other mail so not likely anyone would know what your recieving 

Also I feel certain on your receipt page from R4G it states at bottom about these procedures.

Hope this helps Enjoy your cards 

Ginger : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Tracking information

Message 7 of 7

After ordering gift cards, when the status shows shipped, I click on Tracking, and all I get is a blank screen. (Safari). I would like to know the tracking number for UPS so I can arrange a hold for pickup, when a signature is required to receive them. 

Kudos
Views
Replies