Tracker Compatibility List for New Goal and Activity Based AARP Rewards Program?

Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

Tracker Compatibility List for New Goal and Activity Based AARP Rewards Program?

Message 1 of 1

Where can I locate a list of compatible trackers for the new activity and goal-based rewards that will be rolling out in place of the old Rewards for Good program? I  have a tracker and have had issues with other tracker based rewards programs since not all trackers are compatible with certain sites/ programs. I previously owned an earlier model FitBit and it worked well with a program was enrolled with.  When I replaced the band the materials in the band caused an allergic reaction and FitBit refunded me for the product and I bought one from a different company and my new tracker was not recognized by Walgreens and I stopped earning points for my healthy activities (40k steps a week).  I want to make sure this is not going to be a problem here since I am not going to buy a tracker to fit the compatibility of a rewards program standards.  Trackers are a personal choice and are not inexpensive. I can understand the drive to reward goals and healthy habits, but want to be sure AARP is including a large enough range of devices to be fair since not everyone owns the most expensive trackers on the market, nor do they need to so long as they are compatible with blue tooth and can be synced to their phone or the website.  Thanks, L

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies