Thank you all - we are almost there! Are you as excited as I am?

Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Thank you all - we are almost there! Are you as excited as I am?

Message 1 of 17

Excited about losing all my points.....uh NO... Fool me once into wasting my time on your point system (shame on me).  Fool me twice?  not gonna happen....goodbye and good riddance

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 17

Thank you. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 17

@envianos   I have asked them to contact you, you should be getting a call to assist you.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 17

Well, glad that @wm1340  got resolution.  Can you share what you had to do to get the order to go through?  I really don't have time to sit on hold for over an hour, given how much time I've already wasted on this effort. 

Would appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 17

*** UPDATE: Someone finally answered after an hour and 15 minutes! She was able to pull up my voucher and email it to me. I let her know that others are having trouble getting through; she said that if the offer was redeemed before the program ends, you will be able to call them (888-842-2891) tomorrow (or later) and they will verify the voucher and send it, as they did for me.

She also suggested that, if you contact them via the Contact Us form, please provide as much detail about the offer as possible to assist them with verifying the transaction. At a minimum, please provide

• The business' name
  • The business' address
  • Offer name
  • Number of points redemed

I hope that helps! Good luck!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 17

@wm1340   I understand that your issue was resolved by our customer service.  We thank you for your patience and apologize for the frustration.  We hope you will join us in the new AARP Rewards program!

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 17

I'm also having difficulty printing an offer that I redeemed. Right after it happened on Saturday, I filled out the 'Contact Us' form and, since their posted turnaround time was 3 business days, I decided to try calling today. At this point, I've been waiting for an hour and 7 minutes, and no one has answered. It appears the 3rd party vendor has ended support prior to the program end date.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 17

Miracle...finally snagged daily deal amazon gift card after years of trying!

Question -- will we still have access to our transaction history in Rewards for Good after it officially ends at end of today?   I have multiple orders i've placed past few weeks that are still being processed.    I understand new rewards program will be managed by a third party call center but hopeful current csr's will still have access to our recent transactions.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 17

I am not able to get the rewards to print either.   As someone else said - tried the phone number with no answer for an extended period of time.   Have several offers that were redeemed but did not print and several more that we want to use.  

What is the status of the issue?

Thanks!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 17

Was on hold with your customer support for over an hour before giving up.   No resolution.  Who can help me redeem my points before your deadline?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.