Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Thank you all - we are almost there! Are you as excited as I am?

Message 11 of 17

@wm1340   Yes, I am looking into this and will let you both know what I learn.  We apologize for your frustrations.

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 17

@envianos   I am looking into what occurred - were you able to talk to an agent eventually?  I will see what we can do to help with this issue.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 17

Let's hope AARPTeri can assist us with at least an explanation for the issues AARP's Rewards for Good seems to be having at our expense.  On hold with customer service at this moment going on 20 minutes. Infuriating to say the least. But hey, AARP  is almost there with their new rewards program, so are we excited? Me, not so much. 

wm1340

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 17

I had the same problem as wm1340 in trying to place an order for gift cards.  My billing and shipping addresses had to match, which they did because I had the box checked to use shipping address as billing address.  Order would not go through.  Multiple attempts on 9/22 and 9/23 to redeem these points, but your site is not functioning properly.  Now on hold with your customer support.  Going on 30 minutes now.....

You need to extend the deadline on redeeming points and until you can fix your problem.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 17

@AARPTeri 

Thanks a bunch Teri

As always you rock

Appreciate dearly all the help and patience you've given our R4G community we'd been lost without you

Appreciate the Stats info about R4G Forum that's awesome. Plus info about our new Rewards Forum & yes indeed I'm excited to discover the new Rewards Program 

Thanks for the links to new Rewards Forum I've bookmarked them & I'm ready to post Hello as soon as its opened for posts 

Again Thanks

See you there tomorrow 

Ginger  ;  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 17

I redeemed my points today (9-22-19) along with points and credit card purchase but could not place the order. When all info filled in as needed the place order was not highlighted to do so. Why? Tried several times, and same result.

thanks

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

Thank you all - we are almost there! Are you as excited as I am?

Message 17 of 17

I cannot thank you all enough for your participation in the AARP Rewards for Good program and this forum. Over the last five years, Rewards for Good participants have completed more than 200 million activities and saved millions of dollars on rewards.  While community contributors like you have sparked over 2,700 conversations and have taken the time to give over 2,500 Kudos in the Rewards for Good forum in 2019 alone! 

It has been great to witness and be a part of the countless friendships formed and most importantly your constructive and sometimes lively feedback that has influenced the direction of the new program!  You community users have not held back and we really are grateful for your candid feedback.

On Tuesday, September 24, the Rewards for Good Forum will become the new AARP Rewards forum. This newly created forum will be elevated and live in its own dedicated discussion topic within the AARP Community. You will be able to continue to connect with other participants as you do today plus so much more:

• Receive insider tips on how to navigate the new program
  • Be notified of exclusive announcements first
  • Chat with experts on topics like Health, Fitness, & Retirement
  • Get dedicated help from AARP Customer Care
  • Surprises that are exclusive to the forum only

I cannot tell you how excited I am about the new program and the new AARP Rewards forum! Make sure you bookmark the new link to the forum.  https://community.aarp.org/t5/AARP-Rewards/ct-p/AARPRewards

See you there soon!

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies