Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Tax Aide Locator not giving points

Message 1 of 13

@Epster wrote:

@AARPTeri @k380494p  OK. I searched through my acct history and found that the Tax Aide Locator gave me 150 points on the 12th. My bad.  

Thanks for the information! 🙂

Me too - same thing..  got on 18th..   no popup and it keeps showing points so we thought it did not award the points. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13

@AARPTeri @k380494p  OK. I searched through my acct history and found that the Tax Aide Locator gave me 150 points on the 12th. My bad.  

Thanks for the information! 🙂

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13

@k380494p Okey-doke and thanks. I'll go wade through my account history, or just wait a few days for it to renew, either way. 🙂

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

@Epster

I can't recall if it gave me a pop-up, but the points were awarded in my Rewards Account.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

@k380494p  Good to know it awarded points for you. 🙂 Did you get a pop-up that told you points were awarded?  I didn't and haven't since it came back on line for the season. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

@AARPTeri  Yes, that is what I found.  I got the points for the Tax Locator, but it still shows the badge for the points.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

@Epster @ab1695

This is rewarding points, however the badge is misbehaving!  You will earn the points once a month but the badge may reappear as if you didn't.  We are working to correct this issue.  Apologies for any frustrations you may have.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

@ab1695  You crack me up! 🙂

Imma gonna try the salt thing. I think it has merit! 🙂

I'm on a Mac. Hm, maybe there's a Safari update that I missed ...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13

I got this to work in Firefox, but only using Windows 7 -- wouldn't work at all in Win 10. Argh!!!! You night also try Edge, if you're doing Win 10. Or, turning around tgree times, throwing salt over your left shoulder and hopping on one foot while you answer. This may not work for everyone.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

So I notice that the Tax Aide Locator has been updated (see below); however it is still not giving me the 150 points. I tried in Safari and Chrome. (cache cleared, ad blocker turned off, et cetera.)

Tax Aide Locator.png

Is anyone else having trouble getting this activity to award points?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE