Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TONS OF POINTS!!

Message 1 of 11

@mi4090 wrote:

Thanks for the information; but I'm only able to get 6,825 pts, there are numerous Spanish surveys I've already taken and I have (7) that don't have a points banner.  Will the banner appear or should I report to Rewards for Good?

By the way,  none of these surveys have Type or Description; is your History appearing that way?

Thanks,

Hey again forgot your other question

In my "My Rewards" page the Transaction list most all quizzes have a type listed at times one may say "Thanks for completing quiz you read about" so I would say yes something should show up 

Date  / Type  / Points amount

With Sweepstakes just states Sweepstakes

I will say it can depend on your screen size what you may see

I mostly use my smartphone but if on my tablet or PC can even see more information 

Reckon as long as showing date & points rewarded that would be ok although, there are times it won't reward me for example:  I am doing Daily Social Security 30 point with it listing part of title I am able to see if got correct reward because sometimes they don't take have to do twice or 3 times at times also because the 5 Daily earners are all 30 points I always check for 5 total of 150 for each day 

Therefore if your not seeing enough information if possible try turning your phone to landscape view and you should see more 

Hope this helps Have a great one, 

Ginger  : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

@mi4090 

Excuse me MI not sure I understand what your saying?? Are you saying you can only get 6825 points EVER? DAILY? OR WHEN? ... reckon you had some bonus codes cause the Daily limit for earning points is 5000 EACH DAY with an exception to Bonus points. Each day you log in you get 75 points plus 1 entry into every Sweepstakes being offered. Also you can earn points for subscribing to AARP Newsletters 

Quizzes designate their time limits:  

*Yearly quizzes can be done each year rolls over(available for all to earn points again) January 1st of each year

*Monthly quizzes roll over 1st of every month 

*Weekly quizzes roll over on Sunday each week 

*Then of course there are the ones only allowed to do once

What Jane & my posts here are about is her entering "ENTRETENMIENTO TRIVIAS" into search[SEE HER POSTS BELOW]  and it bringing up over 40 pages of listings of quizzes We went through the pages checking/clicking and found some rewarding points. Also some were same as ones on Earn page so badge stated "already done" and alot seemed to me to be kinda in a graveyard of old quizzes So we did these earning additional points for few. Many I discovered were Entertainment quizzes which don't reward points but can be interesting to do. 

You would have to enter the wording she put into search to see what I'm talking about. 

Lots of us old timers are always on the hunt for ways to earn extra points and we'll share in threads on this community so other members can earn them also; which is what Jane done.

Hope this explains it better

As to your question about reporting: anytime you find a quiz on earn page not working or anything on site not working feel free to check threads see if been wrote about but you can always posts about it and ask for help from the community and its helpers or call customer service if you choose. 

Good luck earning

Glad you are here and part of our community 

Take care,

Ginger : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

Thanks for the information; but I'm only able to get 6,825 pts, there are numerous Spanish surveys I've already taken and I have (7) that don't have a points banner.  Will the banner appear or should I report to Rewards for Good?

By the way,  none of these surveys have Type or Description; is your History appearing that way?

Thanks,

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

@JaneL69 

Great stumbling you done there

Thanks a bunch 

Ginger : ) 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

@mi4090 

Me again

Forgot to mention I know some Spanish but not much but can still do quizzes if Spanish cause scores don't matter you get points rewarded for doing the quizzes.... plus its helped learn some from recalling English versions of the quizzes 

: ) Ginger 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

@mi4090 

Hey MI 

The search Jane refers to isn't the regular earn page I've done all those also. 

I copied and pasted same search she has listed in the search line it came up with  over 450+ listings I probably spent 5+ hours over 3 days but racked up 15,000 points from her information. 

I had the time felt was worth it for the points... alot of them are older quizzes and think many removed for an issue I clicked and checked them some be same ones on active Earn page but many weren't 

So if you have time and want the points check it out 

Have a great day 

@JaneL69 Thanks again 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

I've taken all the Spanish quizzes listed under test your skills, earn more & start earning points; only took one day to complete all; and stated I'd already taken and had just discovered Spanish quizzes.Smiley Mad

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11
GM5271 - I was just checking around to see what was available. Some of the areas I actually got from reading some of the messages and where to find points. I think I basically stumbled upon it! Good job getting your points.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

@JaneL69 

Hey Jane wanted to thank you again for this info

Over last 3 days I've done quizzes from that search & maxed out daily points allowed and gotten 5000 points each day 

I assume I got same results as  you got although today I just gotten toward end of pages with last 50 quizzes(5 pages)  having a  Spanish title which i've not done yet. I did do few Spanish ones on the English titles that offered that option.

So, I am curious how you came to searching this? What led you to finding this cause it is time consuming going through all the pages but 15K points nice payoff. I'm also curious if more quizzes located elsewhere??

Also I noticed many Entertainment quizzes but none offered points so I'm going to start a thread and see if can find out why those don't reward points they are fun & interesting... did a few just for learning info. So sure be nice if could get points. 

Again thanks Have a blessed day!  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

@JaneL69 

Hey Jane Thanks thanks for this info I copied & pasted what you put in search so assume found same quizzes you refer to? I went through many list till had my daily limit of 5000 points.... alot were weekly news from 2017/18 for 75 points was interesting doing those few others were Spanish & English with some interesting topics not sure why no longer on our lists to do Plan to finish going though rest of lists tomorrow So Thanks you found a gold mine just as @andrewtoo found some older quizzes he posted about monthish ago you may wanna check out

Again thanks,

Kudos
Views