THANK YOU!  WE HAVE HIT THE MAXIMUM DONATIONS

Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: THANK YOU!  WE HAVE HIT THE MAXIMUM DONATIONS

Message 1 of 6

@andrewtoo   That is not something we can share publicly.  We are so thankful for the generation group of users we have!

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@AARPTeri 

Teri, so you got the donation limit for money donated in September increased.  I see, so that's why the donation period lasted so long.

I agree with @andrewtoo it would be great if we could have the amount donated for the final month of R4G program.

Thanks for clarifying the increase.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@AARPTeri 

I'm sure it would give us all a lift, if management could share how much money we donated in total for the month of September.

Maybe you could get permission to share this information with us?  Please pass it on.

Thanks!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@mi4090   Nope, I do mean increase Smiley Happy  We were able to increase the total amount that the Foundation could receive.  What you noticed is by limiting the amount each user was able to give to 1k poinyd allowed more people to donate - which is awesome!  So more people gave for a higher total amount to the Foundation a true win win!

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@AARPTeri 

Teri what's Great!!!!  You mean decreased the limit for September.  We were able to donate 2,000 points for the previous (2) months.  Glad the limit was reachedSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

THANK YOU!  WE HAVE HIT THE MAXIMUM DONATIONS

Message 6 of 6

Wow – we increased the total donation amount allowed to R4G users to give to AARP Foundation in September and in 19 days that  total has been met! 

We are so thankful to have such great users out there giving back to help others!

Thanks for your participation, since we have hit the maximum we can no longer accept donations.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors