AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Sweepstakes

Message 1 of 5

@DonnaI729360 

@rayc436836 

Hi

Also they have an alert that appears next time you sign in onto page when you've won which has a link to click to complete your claim/acceptance of your prize

Also as Teri stated you get email but the banner popup on my page was what I saw 1st 

(See below for picture one of mine)

Good Luck 

Ginger  :  ) 

Screenshot_20190314-162616_Samsung Internet.jpgBanner Popup on R4G site

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@DonnaI729360   

All Rewards for Good Sweepstakes winner will be notified by email. Be sure that all of your contact information is correct so that if you are chose as a lucky winner, we will be able to contact you.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

do they notify you if you win?

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

@rayc436836 

Hey Ray

Welcome to the Community 

Glad you are here

Don't think its anything like Publishers Clearinghouse 

I've won 4 small gift card prizes ($10/2- $15 /$5) was delighted to win anything using my points earned from activities on R4G 

You can go to Sweepstakes on R4G drop down menu then click on Closed tab and view all past winners from  drawings(mostly done M-F) All Sweeps state drawing date & how many winners Since I've been on that list 4 times I assume all the others are real just as I am 

Also they've really stepped up Values on Sweepstakes offering at this time of only having our points to spend b4 new Rewards Program 

Used to be only 20 winners in gift cards & 1 winner of bigger prizes... lots of chances for nice prizes now

Be sure to go put your entries in for chance be one of 10 winners of $2000 it ends tomorrow can only enter 50 each day in it but newer Sweeps are allowing 200 entries a day 

If your signed in you'll get 1 free entry into all open Sweepstakes 

Hope this helps  & again Welcome hope to see more of you here

Good Luck 

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Sweepstakes

Message 5 of 5

Do you ever actually reward anything or doNyou model your sweeps after Publishers Clearinghouse?

Kudos
Views
Replies