From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Sweepstakes Entry Clicks

Message 1 of 15

@AARPTeri 

Hi Teri 

Thanks but that isn't a New Quiz its from 2017 I've done it b4 also you can tell by all the comments how old but thanks anyway I went to it 

So you are confirming my searching that there isn't a way to access the Quizzes at this time?  READ ON Smiley Wink

Well, I made a discovery it brings up all types of quizzes including Earn Page ones It has The Entertainment ones I requested but was denied that they be added to Earn Page But anyways if anyone wants to do quizzes for fun & may well enjoy the Entertainment ones & others not found on Earn Page check it out 

You can find link for them on bottom of main R4G page All the way at bottom click Have Fun link then you'll see quizzes along with games & etc click quizzes & it'll bring up a whole array of fun 

See below for screenshot of what looks like... Have Fun 

Enjoy your day everyone

Ginger  :  ) 

PS: Can also access Sweepstakes there 

Screenshot_20190731-135725_Samsung Internet.jpgAccess to quizzes

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 15

@gm5271 Quizzes are added to the site in there perspective areas.  There was a new quiz added recently under our Healthy Living area:   https://www.aarp.org/health/healthy-living/info-2015/how-love-affects-body-quiz.html#quest1

I do realize that without the earn page we don't have a list for you to go to now.  Soon that will return Smiley Happy

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 15

@Brightpool 

Hello Brightpool,

Right, we know nothing about what's to come.  All we can do is wait to see and hope for the best.

Enjoy your trip to Arches National ParkSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 15

@gm5271 

Hello Ginger,

I haven't tried to look for quizzes since 7/25.  I did after seeing this post, to have something to do and get some helpful info.  I don't see a way to access quizzes or links to them.  This is a very good question, "where's the link"? 

Thanks @AARPTeri for letting us know.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 15

@AARPTeri 

Morning Teri

Curious you posted for them to continue doing quizzes for fun and that y'all adding new ones ???

I'd tried finding quizzes when earning ended & just searched again wanted confirm my thoughts b4 asked you

HOW? I've searched all over 

The Earn click on R4G main page no longer exist The Earn button/ link in R4G drop down menu takes you to main page which there's no link....AARP site hasn't got quizzes listed in menu

So will you please tell me how a person can access the quizzes for fun? Where is the link? 

Thanks appreciate your help  & look forward to discovering what it is I'm not finding in my searching 

Thanks Enjoy your day 

@AARPTeri wrote:

@k153633d   Please continue to take the quizzes and gather knowledge about those topics.  Even though our points are not available you can still get great value from the content and we will still post new quizzes weekly.

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 15

Ginger and everybody,

We have lost certain things and will lose more with the changeover, but we'll also gain whatever the new Rewards system brings with it.
I, too, miss getting points for activities, but I hope for even better activities in the new AARP Rewards system. Will it be better? I don't know, yet. Will it be worse? I don't know, yet. I reserve judgement against that system until I see what it's like.

Without RfG, our lives will go on. Before we lose our points or use them all up, I plan a trip to Arches National Park. I won't let the demise of RfG stop me!

Onward and upward!

Enjoy!

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 15

@k153633d   Please continue to take the quizzes and gather knowledge about those topics.  Even though our points are not available you can still get great value from the content and we will still post new quizzes weekly.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 15

@k153633d 

Hey K

I feel same way... so strange not devoting all the time used to each day.... feel lost & sad Smiley Sad Doing all activities was something I looked forward to each day & I'd get caught up reading articles or here on Community... easily spend portion of day 

I'm truly upset about losing 3PM Daily Deal planned my day around coming for things wanted try for... so knowing losing that come September I've been finding other things to occupy my time & within few months just may not have the interest I've had these last years Smiley Sad & without a 3PM appointment each day for me it'll never be same Smiley Sad

Like you said they may not realize the effect this change may possibly have on all of devoted Daily folks 

Have a great week 

Ginger  ;  ) 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 15

@mi4090 

Yes Marylin 

Your points are returned once your outbid 

I messed around with Auctions earlier this morn saw ones starting I put in points to see how goes see if could get for 10K points

Also discovered once you put in a bid you can't remove your bid..... so if folks wanna do thing to see lower Auctions better be certain they wanna spend those points cause no guarantee be outbid if you put huge amount.... anyways 

Auctions not my thing after 4 hours folks had bid half a million on $5 card Wow crazy

Also I don't think Sweepstakes are pointless I've won 4 small ones thru last couple years folks do win no worse than playing a lottery to me just my thoughts plus what else can you do with points ? Daily Deal & Sweeps plus donation all there is other than buying stuff

I do agree with all raising amount entries really amounts to zip same odds 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 15

@aa364 @Brightpool 

You both are correct, it does make you use your points much faster.  If you don't win auction, your points are returned correct?  I've never bid in a Auction.  My name for the Sweeps is the "Points Graveyard"Smiley LOL

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views