Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Still having trouble getting on to the AARP Rewards for Good website

Message 2 of 4

Hello @fs13428951 

From the explanation Administration gave on *Auctions" is that system automatically increases a bid (1) point above your max points bid, because someone has bid more points than your max points. 

My point Tier level never changed and never saw lower Tier level, all bidding at this point is much greater than points I have.  If u manage to win an "Auction" for most folks it basically keeps you in same Tier level an all bidding is now above your points balance.  So called Tier Level never changes, and Administration has posted the levels are private😡UNFAIR (i.e. Hello Suckers from @gm5271 Ginger's post about same Member winning 8 Auctions in (1) Day).

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Still having trouble getting on to the AARP Rewards for Good website

Message 3 of 4

Image that the site not working ...it is getting close to being over. I saw the 'll bean gift card and bid All my points on it   then someone bid one point over what I bid.  Image that I don't think they wanted to give the $100 away so they made a one point over bid.   Guess  I could bid on the famous five and ten dollar cards. Lol

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Still having trouble getting on to the AARP Rewards for Good website

Message 4 of 4

I can sometimes get on the website.  But sometimes I am still getting the message to clear my cookies and cannot get to the website.  Cookies are cleared and still having the problem.  Not sure if I will continue with such a terrible website.  Too many problems.  Thanks to the person who wrote to try rewards.aarp.org.  That works.  Otherwise, the website may or may come up.  I have been using a bookmark to get to the site, but I have now deleted it.  I have also tried to get to aarp.org on my phone.  Got the same message about clearing cookies.  Very frustrating!

Kudos
Views
Replies