From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rewards points

Message 1 of 7

Thanks for the reply @AARPTeri but will there be points only deals that are not daily deals.  How in the world do I spend all of these points if I have to put up cash also to use the points?

Thanks,

AndrewToo
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

@andrewtoo   No not all Daily Deals are points only but all of the gift card will be points only.  Additionally, select merchandise Daily Deal offers will be for points only.

Sorry for any confusion!

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

Hello @AARPTeri 

Only Daily Deals will be points only?  Is that correct?

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@BarbaraB660762   All of the gift cards offered in the Daily Deals with be point only.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

Hello @BarbaraB660762 

Welcome to R4G Community Barbara, I too am waiting for points only deals other than cards, would be nice to struggle for merchandise before it's over.  From all the post about Daily Deals it's a hit or miss chance involving a lot of your time,  It's a miss for most who are posting.

Would be great to at least donate 10,000 points at the end of month as a goodwill farewell.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Hello @BarbaraB660762 

Welcome to R4G Community Barbara, I too am waiting for points only deals other than cards, would be nice to struggle for merchandise before it's over.  From all the post about Daily Deals it's a hit or miss chance involving a lot of your time,  It's a miss for most who are posting.

Would be great to at least donate 10,000 points at the end of month as a goodwill farewell.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Rewards points

Message 7 of 7

Why aren’t there items offered that can be redeemed for points only.  That is You know the point of a treards program.   Particularly now that this program is ending and we all lose unused points.   I have a lot of points and think this is totally unfair.  

Kudos
Views
Replies