It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rewards for good - what a waste of time - daily deal is bogus

Message 1 of 23

@andrewtoo 

Annnndrrrreeeewwwww Whew Andrew I love that 

Stark🤯 Raving😡 Mad☻ I be 😈😱🤪🥴🙃 Indeed

Daily Deals we're coming for you 😁🤣😋🥰

Yippee yippee 

Ginger  :  ) 

PS: i think friday 13th has a hold on me...... + 2 much 🕰 on 👐.....heeeee heeee ⌛

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 23

Hey @BeachGirl23 ,

I seem to get the same error's or the "daily deal is done" message when I don't win a Daily Deal on the first try at 3PM.  I got the "daily deal is done" message a couple of more times at 3:20 yesterday.  Anymore,  I can't remember getting a gift card Daily Deal at 3:20PM.  There must be too many people trying for a smaller number of cards becoming available from other member's carts.

All any of us can do is keep trying, if we can be available at 3PM, clicking like we are stark raving mad 🙃.

Good Luck,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 23

I am glad it worked for you as it did not work for me. I would get the Add to Shopping Cart enabled but when I clicked on it,  a pop up box would appear with a message about an error ocurred. This would happen at least twice for every card I tried to get. After that, the cards were all gone. Even at 3:20 to 3:40 when the unclaimed deals in shopping carts were available, I'd do this. I did not get the error then but instead got all the deals were gone after clicking on the enabled Add to Shopping Cart.

But it's good to know somebody is a winner. I am done.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 23

Hello @valeriov52121 

Congratulations on your wins, so glad you were able to get them with @andrewtoo 's help.

Enjoy your cardsSmiley HappyI

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 23

@valeriov52121 

Congrats on winning three Daily Deals in a row!  You just have to keep trying...

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 23

Thanks Andrew for the tips about the daily deal ....I got my little $5 cards for the last 3 days...

Better of nothing !!!! 

Just i can't figure out how the Auctions actually work for members with high points and members with small amount of points ....

i will repeat again everybody should be able to bet on all the Auctions on the board regardless of their points amount !!!!

Can somebody at AARP explain to me WHY NOT ?

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 23

Yes @J896552 

The first time the "ADD TO SHOPPING CART" button (add button, for short) becomes active at 3PM ET each day, it will appear just above and a little to the right of the "grayed-out" add button, in my recollection.  For any items that become available afterward (good luck with that) the add button stays in the same position.  Sometimes items become available in 20 minutes and 40 minutes (and also at times between) when an item falls out someones because it expired or they give it back.

I don't click on the grayed-out "ADD TO SHOPPING CART" button anymore.  I now click a little higher and to the right between the "O" in "ADD TO SHOPPING CART" and the "g" in "Free Shipping."

001 Add to_LI.jpg

OK, after all of that, it seems that I have to adjust the position of my mouse when the page becomes active.  Always just a little move, but I still have to adjust my mouse position.

The important thing for me is that I get my index finger tapping at a fast rhythm 15 or 20 seconds before 3PM. It seems to help me, when I have to adjust my mouse, because my finger has been clicking abnormally fast, so I click the yellow add button more quickly.  I am using a laptop with the Chrome browser.  I have middle of the road broadband service, not slow and not anything near fast.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 23

It jumps for me as well. And yes, it makes it difficult to get the deal when you have to reposition your cursor. Actually, for me, it makes it impossible. Take care.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 23

My "Add to Shopping Cart" yellow strip jumps or moves away from my cursor whenever it becomes active at 3 pm.  This jump makes it hard to keep clicking and get to the Cart before the daily deal is gone.  Does it jump for everyone?  I was wondering if it because I am using a laptop.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 23

WOW @valeriov52121 ,

I can't even see Auctions in my points range, all bidding far above my point level.  What are the Tier Levels, does anyone know?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views