Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Rewards for good - what a waste of time - daily deal is bogus

Message 11 of 23

If the limit for Auctions is 3 wins monthly then somebody is having fun ... just checking Closed Auctions for last week of this month of september some people got already 7 wins in 5 days....About that !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 23

Hello @gm5271 ,

Ginger,

I already know about the "Auctions" from your post "AUCTION RULES BROKEN" where you were monitoring them and discovered the problem.  I thought @BeachGirl23 was referring to Sweeps, due to the fact that it was included in her paragraph about the Sweepstakes and didn't mention Auctions, thought maybe she was monitoring the Sweeps winners. I know there's no limit on Sweeps wins, but it would be interesting to see how many of the same people are constantly winning.

How would AARP know every employees immediate family member?  What about not so immediate?  That's some kind of background check and not even the federal government does a check like that on employmentSmiley Surprised.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 23

@andrewtoo 

Hello Andrew,

I was referring to one time courtesy when I used the (1).  Sorry for any confusion.

Have a Bless Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 23

Yes, Marylin @mi4090 , when I had a daily deal already in my cart and the quirky website would not allow me to complete the purchase, I called customer service and I was sent a $5 card, because of the problem.  However, the customer service representative could see that I had the Daily Deal in my cart and she could not understand why it would not allow me to complete my purchase.  She speculated that this glitch was because the site may be overloaded with traffic for the Daily Deal.  And, as I wrote before, I was told the gift card sent to me because of this glitch was a one-time courtesy.  The error was pretty odd, I haven't seen that problem since.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 23

@mi4090 

@BeachGirl23 

Hello Marylin &Beachgirl 

@mi4090 wrote:

Hello @BeachGirl23 ,

I'm not winning anything, and I too wonder who these winners are and if they're winning constantly in Sweeps.  Employees family members are allowed.

Glad you were winning Sweeps quarterly in beginning.  

@andrewtoo  posted you could get (1) Courtesy card if you haven't gotten one by calling them at 1-888-842-2891.  Sure you know that though.

Everyone having issues with "Daily Deal" and it's sad.

Congratulations on your wins!!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Just wanna clarify couple things : Auctions not Sweepstakes are what's being won by several of same persons winning 3-5 or more times a month when limit is 3 wins a month

Next Sweepstakes aren't being won by same persons nor are Employees winning its against the rules - See Below - Also nor can employees win Auctions 

Hope this helps & hope y'all win a nice prize & get some Daily Deals b4 program ends. 

Enjoy & Good Luck 

Ginger  :  ) 

Sweeps Rules - NO Employees can winSweeps Rules - NO Employees can winAuction Rules Employees can't winAuction Rules Employees can't win

🙂 Smile & the world Smiles with you 😉 Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 23

Hello @BeachGirl23 ,

I'm not winning anything, and I too wonder who these winners are and if they're winning constantly in Sweeps.  Employees family members are allowed.

Glad you were winning Sweeps quarterly in beginning.  

@andrewtoo  posted you could get (1) Courtesy card if you haven't gotten one by calling them at 1-888-842-2891.  Sure you know that though.

Everyone having issues with "Daily Deal" and it's sad.

Congratulations on your wins!!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 23

This happens to me 9 out of 10 times. I do not understand how we can get an active 'add to shopping cart' but when it's clicked on, suddenly all the deals are in other people's carts. This is like 1 second after 3PM. I have even had a pop up box saying that there was an error - and, of course, all the deals are gone by then. I never used to have this problem until about 3 months ago. I blaimed it on my old laptop but I've had a fast new one for over 2 months now and it's the same. The only commonality is the R4G web site.

Personally, I am very glad that this program is stopping. I realize it is my perogative to participate or not but old habits die hard. I have been doing this since it's inception and who doesn't like a free gift card? 

Also, I have been entering sweepstakes EVERY DAY since day 1. I used to win one periodically, like 1 per quarter. But that stopped also. It's been over a year now since I actually won something.  I just don't know who is getting all these wins but I sure know it's not me. Hopefully it's not family of people who work there. There I said it.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 23

@gm5271 

Ginger, go for it!! I hope you win as many as you canSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 23

@mi4090 

Hey Marylin I certainly understand that if working a job so when they start the floating deals you may like that better even though I'll miss having my 3pm appointment to try for ones want which isn't everyday As long as they provide next days so know if want will work for me I suppose Time will tell 

Thanks 

Ginger  ;  )

🙂 Smile & the world Smiles with you 😉 Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 23

Hey @gm5271 ,

Ginger I actually won (1) Daily Deal with your adviceSmiley Happy But it's hard to stop everything for a $5 card.  Thanks again!!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE