From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rewards for good - what a waste of time - daily deal is bogus

Message 21 of 23

@heimtun 

@mi4090 

Hey hope you get the next deal you want 

Don't wait till clock on zero

Start tapping when timer gets on 45-40 seconds countdown before 3 Tap every half second or more (repeatedly) till you've seen box turn yellow then fade---once an item in your cart box will fade--- then go get it You have 20 minutes to complete so boogie get done 

FYI if put in cart but only shows "Red Continue button" or Change mind CLICK change mind button then look item in cart Smiley Wink then go to lower not upper "Place Order button" it may make you do fraud stuff 2-3 times be patient you've gotten pass the hard part Do those then complete your sale & enjoy your item when received I've really enjoyed most everything I've gotten

Good luck 

Ginger  ;  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rewards for good - what a waste of time - daily deal is bogus

Message 22 of 23

Hello @heimtun ,

It is very hard to win a "Daily Deal" but I managed to win one after @gm5271 Ginger let me know to start pressing the "button at about 5 minutes before 3p.  I hope you can win at least (1) before it's over.  Hope this helps.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Rewards for good - what a waste of time - daily deal is bogus

Message 23 of 23

I went to do a daily deal today... I sat here with my cursor on the grayed out "Add to shopping cart" button and started clicking on it as soon as the timer went to zero. The button turned yellow as I clicked.  I got a response that the deal is out.  It then said "All items are currently in CARTS"

WTF -

This is just another example of this bogus rewards for good from AARP.

Don't get me wrong - I like AARP

I HATE REWARDS FOR GOOD - IT BOGUS - AARP you wasted our time.

daily deal.JPG

Kudos
Views
Replies