Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rewards for Goods

Message 21 of 22

@lp5422 

Hey Lp

Sad to say but yep don't make any sense at all

Several community helpers keep posting earn points now continue doing quizzes and such BUT Why? 

Makes zero sense when even with my almost 160K points & others have millions of points....unless they offer deals for points only even still can't imagine using points I now have also they've removed our option of monthly 1000 point donations($10) to AARP Foundation 

Like you said what really is the point?

Enjoy while it lasts 

Ginger :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Rewards for Goods

Message 22 of 22

Hopefully somebody at AARP will answer my question:  If you are going to end the Rewards for Good program in less that a month with no way to carry over points into the "new and improved" program, then why on earth should I have any interest in this new program, which you will also probably cancel at some point with no provision for carrying over those points?  Forget it.  I'm not going to waste any more of my time on your nonsense.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors