Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Rewards for Goods

Message 11 of 22

Thank you, @lp5422 , for participating in Rewards for Good. You will be able to keep earning points thru July 25th and you will be able to use those points in the Rewards for Good catalog until the transition happens sometime in September.

Rewards for Good is becoming AARP Rewards in September. Like building a home, evolving Rewards for Good into AARP Rewards is complex. We want to be able to tell you a date once and only once.

Like today, completing activities to benefit your health, finances, and personal life will continue. You’ll get points for activity completions AND you’ll also unlock access to discounted rewards available for purchase. And AARP members get more - including member-only rewards.

We hope you will give AARP Rewards a try.

Joyce

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 22

@mi4090 As a thank you for participating with Rewards for Good, legacy users will get welcome bonus points. Exact amounts will differ by user based on your engagement and tenure with the Rewards for Good program.  Watch out for an email as we get closer to the launch of AARP Rewards which will tell you how to claim these points.

Sandy

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 22

@mi4090 

Marylin 

I didn't say its not points just that I'd not read anyone saying it was going to be points

I said Teri wording stated a "Welcome Bonus" which could be anything or a combination of many things

I have no idea what will be the info stated we'd find out later 

Hope that helps

Ginger :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 22

@gm5271 

Hello Ginger,

I was sure I read it in (1) of post trails while viewing each comment that was made by member and responses by manager.  

But you do a lot more reading on this site than I do.  I didn't need the information.  But, I'm curious what the Welcome package is going to be if you say it isn't points.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 22

@mi4090 

Also no where have I read that Bonus will be points

Nothing states what Bonus will be but soon find out till then its a mystery as I said

GEM :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 22

@mi4090 

Marylin 

Here's a copy paste of part of Teri's 1st Post about changes: 

"Legacy Rewards for Good users will get a welcome bonus when AARP Rewards launches. Your participation, feedback, and support of R4G has been amazing. It is AARP’s way of saying thank you. Details on how you claim the Welcome Bonus is coming soon."

Hope this helps answer what your seeking info on

Ginger 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 22

@mi4090 

Yes Marylin that's correct

We will be notified

I may have read it'd come in email notification telling us what & how to get bonus when I read the complete Information from link from Teri & Email about the changes 

But somehow someway they'll let us know but no where in over 100+emails & all threads have I read what Bonus will be or when get it nor what based on that's still a mystery at this time... Teri stated more info to come

I'm whooped from reading taking a break enjoy your night and weekend

Ginger :  ) 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 22

@gm5271 

Ginger, I thought I saw one of the numerous Community Managers post that we'd get a notification about the Bonus points.  I've read some many post today it's crazySmiley Indifferent

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 22

@mi4090 

Marylin

That's anybody guess

Since it was stated we'd receive an email about our Bonus pack I would think they will base it off something might even be how long been member R4G... time will tell

Ginger  :  ) 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 22

@gm5271 @lp5422 

Hello Ip & Ginger,

This is really a shock!!  Really a slap in the face of AARP membersSmiley Sad  

I wonder if everyone will get the same amount of bonus starting points for AARP Rewards, or will it based on how many points you lose?

SAD TIMES!!!!!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views