Rewards for Goods Redemption a Joke??!!

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rewards for Goods Redemption a Joke??!!

Message 21 of 28

The quizzes and exercises under Earn Points seem to be the main way to gain points on an account. If you go directly to Sweepstakes under Redeem Points and enter all those, you will likely use most if not all of your daily earnings.
You have probably noticed that not all items net you points every time. Only a handful give points on completion every day, several more can earn points weekly, starting on Sunday, and still several others grant points at the first of the month. I have averaged several thousand points per month, even though I enter the Sweepstakes every day. In March, alone, I netted just over 18,000 points, most of which were earned on the Earn Points exercises.
Also, you get points codes with the letters RFG sends out with gift cards won on sweepstakes. Those codes are worth 1,000 points on your account when you enter the codes in the Enter Promo Code box.

When you are signed up for the Daily News Alert e-mail under My Newsletters in the Earn Points section, you can get codes in the e-mails they send worth 150 points on Tuesdays and Fridays.

If you have signed up your card, you should be getting your 50 percent bonus points. I don't know how to check that. Maybe you could contact RFG customer service.
Enjoy!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 28

Hi < I'm new to rewards for good. I see you posted this awhile back. Can you please tell me, Is the only way to earn is to do all the quizzes?  I signe up my card, how do I know if I'm getting the exrta 50% points? Thanks for any info you may be able to provide! 

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 28

I've used my points and cash to purchase gift cards - no problem.

I've used my points in their auctions and bid the most and received the prize.

I've used my points for the free Item of the Day and points with cash and have always received the item I purchased or won.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 28

HELLO RFG FELLOW MEMBER....I never had a problem with redemption. You need to call 1-888-842-2891...a REP will get to the bottom of your problem.  If your issue can't be resolved right then, you will be given a TICKET NUMBER for your case, and someone will get back with you within 72 hrs. I hope this helps !  BE WELL....

MS. JOAN ANTOINETTE BURTON
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 28

I have been earning and redeeming points on Rewards for Good almost daily for over a year with only rare problems until last week. I plan to open a new subject from that issue.
I have used points for discounts on gift cards, entering auctions, and entering sweepstakes.
As part of my activity, I have bid on and missed winning many auctions. Such is life! On the other hand, I have won several auctions and a few sweepstakes. The sweepstakes I have won have usually been $5 or $10 gift cards when 50 are offered in the sweepstakes at the end of several days of entering.
I have also walked away from hundreds of auctions just because people were bidding hundreds of dollars worth of points for $5 and $10 gift cards and so on. I base this on knowing that for 500 points and $45, one can get $50 in gift cards. Therefore, 500 points equals $5.00, or 1 point equals 1 cent. To extrapolate: 1,000 points = $10, 10,000 points = $100, and so on.

Redemption of points has been working for me all along.

For those who find it hard to enter Rewards for Good, click My Account under your log-in name in the upper right corner. In the main screen, click the Rewards for Good link at the top. If that doesn't get you there, contact support by e-mail at member@aarp.org.
Enjoy!

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 28

I can't even get into the site most of the time!  When I click on "Rewards for Goods," it takes me to a different page!!  Useless!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 28

@lorigoble wrote:
Has anyone ever successfully redemed any points???? What an awful site!! I can't even use the points I worked hard to earn.

I have posted many posts regarding this useless program. I just hope that none of our membership fees are used in its' operation.

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

Rewards for Goods Redemption a Joke??!!

Message 28 of 28
Has anyone ever successfully redemed any points???? What an awful site!! I can't even use the points I worked hard to earn.
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Replies