Rewards for Goods Redemption a Joke??!!

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Rewards for Goods Redemption a Joke??!!

Message 11 of 28

This happens to me all the time grrrrr, so much so I dont try very much anymore!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 28

The most horrible experience of my life. I could not complete the transaction, however my points were deducted. After calling customer service and being bounced back and forth from aarp then to the Rewards for Good agents, after 90 minutes there was not a resolution. What I did at that point was cancel my aarp membership. Incompetence at its zenith.

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 28

And who do you work for that things are so easy for you????

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 28
I find it funny that they send you a deal you might be interested in during the middle of the morning, my time 3:00 Am, and when I get up at 4:30 due to insomnia and read my email. It gone. What F...K good does it do people to make offers that show up while they sleep and are guaranteed gone within a suspiciously short time.
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 28

Hello @rchapman39,  I would be happy to help. 

In order to take advantage of earning and cashing in your points, you need to be logged into the AARP site. 

How do I know I'm logged in?

If you are logged into the AARP site you will see your name "Hi," and "YOUR FIRST NAME" appearing across the top red bar like shown in the screen capture below.Red Bar on AARP Logged In.PNGLogged Into AARP Site

Click the photo above to open it in a new browser window.  Doing this will make the photo larger and much clearer to read.

What do I do if I'm not logged in?

If you're not logged in you will see "Register" and "Login" to the far right of the red top bar.

Red Bar on AARP Not Logged In.PNGNot Logged Into the AARP SiteClick the photo above to open it in a new browser window.  Doing this will make the photo larger and much clearer to read.

Since you've indicated you've already earned 50K points, you need to click on the login.  This will prompt you for you email address and password.

I'm logged in, now what?

Now that you're logged in, click on the "Rewards for Good" link in the upper red bar.  This bar also shows how many points you've earned to date.

Welcome to Rewards for Good.  Click on the "Redeem My Points" link next to the promotional photo.  I've circled it in orange in the photo below.

R4G Redemption.PNGRewards for Good Home

Click the photo above to open it in a new browser window.  Doing this will make the photo larger and much clearer to read.

This is the Rewards for Good Redemption Center.  You can  redeem your points on local offers, Travel, Merchandise, Gift Cards, Auctions and Sweepstakes.

I'm also provided you with a few additional links to help you with the Rewards for Good program:

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Thank you.

Sandy

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 28
I AM TRYING TO ACCESS MY POINTS SO I CAN REDEEM THEM...I BELIEVE I HAV ABOUT ,50,000
CAN YOU HELP ME???
Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 28

"Rewards for Good" is more like "Rewards Program is Useless."   What a joke.  I have never been able to redeem my points. The online program is slow and stupid.  Every time I go there, they ask me to "sign up."  None of the "rewards" are of much use, unless you have thousands and thousands of points.  I surrender - I won't even be looking at this site anymore.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 28

I used to be able to get the Deal of the Day but lately I have been blocked out immediately.  I click the second the deal opens up and it takes me to a blank shopping cart.  By the time I click back--within five seconds--the deal is already sold out.  This has happened over and over.  Today I even tried having two different browsers open to the deal and clicked on them one after the other--the first browser brought me to the empty shopping cart and the other told me the deal was already sold out.  Mind you, this is less than ten seconds after the deal opens up.  What kind of membership deal has so few items available that they are sold out in five seconds?   Between this and the auctions that never let me enter in the last minute (which is the only time anyone should ever enter), I have no idea why I bother to accumulate points.  What a rip.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 28

sounds easy.  I should try RFG

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 28

Purchased over 10,000 tickets and not a winner. No more for me. Waste of my time. Nothing but annoying adds.

Kudos
Views