Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rewards for Goods Redemption a Joke??!!

Message 1 of 28

Hello @123ami 

You're saying you have coupon code but unable to enter via the app you're using, right?  I'd try going directly to website for app to enter my coupon code if possible.  Just thought I'd recommend, you've probably already done that.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 28

I am having a difficult time too. They tell you there are two coupons, one to use with app and another to print. However I do not see anything on the app to redeem the coupon. I think it is a trick to get you to use coupons that expires in 14 days. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 28

@jd8793 

Hello JD,

You can try to get something with Points Only deals.  @AARPTeri posted this morning

on the Community, and very best way is by donating 2,000 points on September 1st to the AARP Foundation to help struggling seniors with food and housing, etc.  This will be your last opportunity to help, so make your donation on the 1stSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 28

I recently looked into using the points I had accumulated after receiving the AARP email explaining that the program was ending and that the accumulated reward points wouldn’t carry forward to the new program that AARP is rolling out. There weren’t ever any “deals” worth pursuing in this program, as far as I was concerned, but since the announcement was made that the program was ending it seems as if the reward points have been devalued significantly since anyone who has points is overbidding just to utilize the points.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 28

Hello @k380494p 

I got the "Daily Deal" today with no problems, other than the overpricing @andrewtoo posted about.  It's the first time I ever tried.  Sorry you had problems with it, but from the post I've seen on the "Daily Deal" that is the normSmiley Sad.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 28

@g526965l   Hi, I had the exact same thing happen to me yesterday.  I stuck around to see if any would come back up and when they did the message 'Daily Deal is out' was displayed despite the fact that the 'Add to Cart' button was still lit up and visible.  I refreshed the page and the same thing happened.  A few minutes later, the 'Available' message showed up at the top of the screen but the yellow 'Add to Cart' button was not lit up.  Then a little later, I tried again and when I clicked, I got a message that 'the Catcha couldn't load' and the screen showed nothing but $0.00.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 28

I agree; same thing happened to me today.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 28

I wrote about this well over a year ago and nothing's changed.  Today was the first time I'd bothered to try the Deal of the Day in many months, and at the exact start time, my screen autorefreshed to tell me it was sold out.  Zero seconds!  Must be a new record.

What a freaking waste.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 28

Really ever to pch I don't win but I keep trying you go through a lot of losses till you win 1 day 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 28

Should have kept trying cause you never know 

Kudos
Views